Chapter 8:

Ransom has regained his strength back and he is on top of me within seconds. The sight of him over me...is a turn on for me right now, but I decide to tease him for now.

"I actually want dessert. Like a piece of cake or ice cream." I mention, trying not to giggle.

Ransom chuckles. "That is not happening."

I stare at him and pout. Ransom half-smiles and takes my hands down to the hem of his sweater.

"Take it off." He instructs.

"What about my cake?" I whimper.

Ransom's smile expands and is now a full grin. "If you are a good girl, then you can have the cake." His tone is alluring, which makes heat rise in my body.

I smile. "Deal."

"That's my girl. Now take it off." Ransom tugs at the hem of his sweater.

I pull his sweater over his head without hesitation, only to see he has a black shirt underneath the sweater.

I groan and close my eyes. Ransom gives me a smug look and laughs.

"This is not funny Ransom!" I say in frustration.

Ransom continues to laugh at me. "You still have clothes on too." He quips.

"Then do something about it." I remark and I also give him a smug look.

"We are going to have to do something about that smart mouth of yours." Ransom comments.

"I thought we already did?" I snort, stroking his manhood. He inhales a sharp breath.

My hands then move to his shirt to pull it off, which exposes his muscular body. My hands want to explore his body more now than when I had my hands underneath his sweater.

I take in the view I have of this man...and I want him. All of him. For tonight. My hands are on his chest and Ransom moans as my hands move from his torso to his neck. I pull him down to kiss him. I want him to feel my desire for him. In this moment, I want him to know that all I want to do is get lost in him. I tilt my hips up to meet his and move my hips around.

"Stop it!" Ransom hisses.

"But I want –". I stop mid-sentence. Shit! I want him to know that I want him, but I don't want to say it.

"Want?" Ransom smiles. Dammit!

"What do you want?" He asks.

I pull him down to kiss him, but he pulls his head up. "Tell me what you want?" His voice is soft and sexy.

"Please don't make me say it." I plea.

"Tell me what you want, or else...I will stop right now." Ransom pushes his hips down there, hard enough that my body could create a dent on the mattress.

I let out a moan. "YOU! I WANT YOU" I scream.

"That's a good girl." Ransom simpers, kissing the corner of my mouth. "There is just one problem." He adds.

His places his hand on my bra. "You are still covered."

"You take them off." I exhort.

"With pleasure." Ransom says and unhooks my bra with one hand, exposing my breasts.

His eyes widen as he looks at my chest. He leans down to kiss each breast and reaches over to grab a small packet and he hands it to me. "You do it." He orders.

I open the packet and once it is on, he wastes no time removing my panties off me.

Our eyes lock and I am captivated by his angel blue eyes. He places his forearms on either side of me and positions himself by my entrance. Slowly, I feel him inside me...filling me.