Chapter 7

"Keely?"

"Mm, what?" I mumbled, still half asleep.

I felt a hand on my shoulder shake me awake. I sat up in my seat and saw that the hand belonged to Luther.

"What'd you have to wake me up for?" I asked while yawning.

"Are you guys okay?" Luther asked.

"Why wouldn't we-,"

Five glared at Luther and interrupted me.

"How'd you find us?" he asked.

Luther nodded behind him where I could see Klaus dancing around by himself.

"Get out! You can't be here, we're in the middle of something," Five snapped, turning around and trying to shoo the man out of the van.

"Any luck finding your one-eyed man?" Klaus asked, clearly unbothered.

"No," Five grumbled.

"What're you talking about?" Luther asked, confused.

"Does it really matter? It's Klaus," Five said.

"What do you want Luther?" I sighed.

Anytime Luther came to talk to us in the time we've been here, it's been utter bullshit. So I was sure that this time wasn't any different.

"So, Grace might have had something to do with Dad's death," Luther said slowly. "So I need you guys to come back to the academy, all right? It's important,"

"It's important. You have no concept of what's 'important'," Five scoffed.

"Hey! Did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my asshole with chocolate pudding?" Klaus interrupted.

I looked back at Klaus, raising my eyebrows slightly.

"It was so painful!" he chuckled, looking at me.

Luther sighed and looked into the backseat at Klaus.

"What are you still doing here?" he asked.

"What? I need an excuse to hangout with my family?" Klaus asked, acting offended.

"We're trying to have a serious conversation," Luther stated.

"What, and I'm incapable of being serious? Is that what you're saying?" Klaus asked.

"Luther's got a point, you should get out," Five said to Klaus.

"What?!" Klaus asked in shock.

Nobody said anything and Klaus swung open the sliding door and hopped out.

"Fine!" He yelled.

The door slammed again and all three of us looked at each other again.

"What the hell are you guys up to?" Luther asked us.

"Believe me, you wouldn't understand," Five replied.

"Try me. Last I checked, I'm still the leader of this family," Luther said.

"Oh cut the 'Number One' bullshit, Luther," I spat.

"What?" Luther asked, raising his eyebrows at me.

"You know what, Luther? Last time I checked, I'm 28 years older than you," Five said.

"You know what your problem is?" Luther said as he turned to Five.

"Really hoping you'll tell me," Five said, annoyed.

"You think you're better than us, you too Keely," Luther snapped. "But the truth is, you're both just as messed up as the rest of us,"