Chapter 14

Clint enter the room first, "fuck it stinks in here," Maria flicks the lights on, "decomposing bodies tend to smell. She steps over the first one, kneeling down to lift the cover on the second, I found Dr Gold." Clint peers over her shoulder, "at least their had the decency to cover her up. Wow this dude looks like he was killed with a pencil, you gotta admit that's kinda cool." María chuckles, "Y/n Stark you're one crazy lady, Clint, Wanda and Steve all give her a weird look, what?" Steve shakes his head, "Gold's body is still warm they couldn't have gotten far, Banner any sign of the tracker?" Bruce's voice crackles through the comms, "no it's stopped transmitting and we lost it about ten minutes ago. Sorry guys." María steps back over the bodies, "well there's only one way they could have gone," She points down the long dark corridor. Clint gestures, "ladies first," Wanda slaps his arm and walks past him, "coward." He rubs his arm sheepishly mumbling under his breath. "I don't like this it's to quiet, where are all the guards?" Three guns shot sound in the distance, and Steve takes the lead, " Wanda does that answer your question?" Two more shots ring out then shouting, Maria smiles, "guy i think we've found Y/n listen."

About 50 feet away your busy tackling a guard to the floor, after he jumped on you form a side room, all the lights have gone out so you fighting blind. "You sneaky fucking asshole, i have had enough of this shit, all i want to hot fucking bath, and a fucking cheese burger, but no, thats too much to fucking ask." You slam his head into the wall repeatedly until his losses consciousness, the affects of the adrenaline are starting to ware off, and you muscle are beginning to ache. Your pace is getting slower, and the burning in your abdomen is making you feel sick. The young woman puts her arm around your waist helping you to walk, "you are not what I thought, you are definitely stronger than you look." You nod, "it's amazing what i can do when I'm pissed off, what's your name?" She stops, "Katie, why?" You're now pulling her alone, "well Katie, it's so i now who to thank when we get the fuck out of here," she smiles and nods, "okay."

The others manage to follow your voice through the maze of corridors, as Steve turn the corner he feels a gun push into his throat, "fuck Steve am i glad to see you, i could kiss you right now." You full into him, "I'm glad you clip is empty, because that could have hurt," Maria aims her gun at Katie,  you hold up your hands, "Hill stop she's with me, she's the only reason I'm alive right now, so put the fucking gun down okay." She lowers her gun, and Natasha voice fills her ear, "I can her Y/n's voice please tell me she okay?" Wanda wraps her arms around you, "she's very angry but okay Natasha." You chuckle dryly, "i am far from okay I'm fucking starving, and very fucking angry." Steve picks you up and you all make your way out of the building, you lean up and whisper in his ear, knowing full well everyone will hear it over the comms, "i really need a deep tissues massage when i get home." Steve blushes even though that was not aimed at him, and he not the only one Natasha's face flushes pink as Tony, Bruce and Fury all turn to look at her, you can hear little chuckles coming from Clint and Wanda.

Just as you get to the main entrance Clint quickly pulls you and Steve back behind the wall, two bullets just miss you both. "Steve put me down, you poke your head out and see creepy Gold running down the stairs, suddenly you get a burst of energy, you grab one of Clint's bows and start running towards Gold, Maria shouts for you to stop but you only have one thing on your mind killing that motherfucker. Knowing your not gonna catch up to him on the stairs you do the next best thing, you pick up as much speed as you can before reaching the railings. You jump and push yourself off the top one, you grip the arrow faces downwards in both hands and you come straight down onto his head, impaling it through the top of his skull, you both hit the ground with a loud thud. You scream at the top of your lungs as your left leg smashes against the hard floor. You roll off of his lifeless body and laugh hysterically, "FUCK, that was stupid but so worth it. Barton do me a favour and burn this shit hole to the ground." Maria shake her head smiling, "told you she is one crazy lady," Clint is still at the top of the stair just staring in shock, "that was stupid but so fucking cool, remind me to never piss her off, and it would be my genuine pleasure." You pass out from the pain just as the others get to you

A few hour later you wake up on the quinjet with Steve, Wanda and Katie sitting by your side, "hey, can we stop and get a cheese burger on the way home?" Tony laughter comes through speaker system, "i take it the pain meds have kicked in? You can have all the cheese burgers you want when you get home kiddo." You look around for him, "dad, where are you? I can't see you." Everyone laughs and Wanda holds your hand, "Y/n Tony and Natasha are waiting for you back at SHEILD." You frown, "oh okay, i also want a long hot bath, a pay rise and an all expenses paid trip for two to somewhere tropical, oh and cookie dough ice cream. You look down at your legs, if that's broke don't cast it till I've had my bath please. You lay back down closing your eyes, i love you guys, but your boring me, i wanna talk to Nat now." Steve places the comms in your ear so you can talk to Natasha privately.