Chapter 1: Empty Existence

Lelouch POV:

"Young lady there is no sleeping in this public library, I have to ask you to leave please" said an elderly women leaning over me. "Heh I haven't been called a young lady in a long time.." Sitting up on the lounge chair stretching. Man I hate old people, all I wanted was a nice quiet place to sleep.... Ugh.. "Young lady...." Said the elderly putting her hands on her hip's. "Yeah yeah yeah I hear you stop your bitching"."Excuse.. Me!!!" "You heard me you old hag.." "Why..y.o" "I'm leaving..see walking to the door.."I pull open the door and begin to walk out..the closes behind me with a creak. I put my hands behind my head and begin walking ugh what do I do now...that old lady ruined my nap. "Lelou-chan...l..e..l..o..u..ch..a..n!!! Are you listening to me wait for me.." Said Sandy blonde haired man with rimless glasses. "What do you want cross can't you see I'm busy trying to willow away into dust...don't you like have a Hunter partner to bother..."," how can you be so mean I thought we were friends (anime tears fall from his eyes).. Lelou-chan.. "" STOP CALLING ME THAT IT'S LELOUCH"."And what do you mean you're trying to willow away to dust, you have so much to live for you haven't even been married yet,or even had children!! "" What would your brother say, he would've wanted you to fall in love...and what about the adventure of family life???" Said Cross, I look at him then turn my back on him and look to the early sunrise. "It's almost dawn cross I better get home before it gets any brighter, besides what's the point of living if I'm not with HIM...my parents were murdered, kana has passed on, her children have been turned human and they'v past on as well, and Isaya doesn't plan to wake up for a few more year's..". " I know Lelou-chan but live now, if your lonely make friends, start your story..don't give up just yet..think of what Juri and Haruka said..think of what HE said to do..".

Kaien Cross POV:

"Please Lelou-chan...if your so set on dying then give me your life.." I told her. She turns around and glares at me and crossed her hands over chest "why would I give you my life what could you possiblely do with it..??" I told her "I could use your help with my school.. I plan in three years to start a night class of vampires who would be willing to coexist with humans.." She Begin's to laugh quietly, shaking her head "and who would be stupid enough to see this through...hmm"" Well Juri and Haruka's son Kaname-san..he wants a safe place for...yu" she raised her hand to stop me from talking "for Yuki right.. I should have known.. and let me guess you want me to help right... you want me enroll into your school to watch over kaname and Yuki and make sure that kaname doesn't do anything he would regret right..??" She said glaring at me hands on her hips. I rub the back of my neck sheepishly "sort of Lelou-chan but also you might find your purpose again..and you get to see Yuki-Chan again and kaname too..". She mutters under her breath and then looks away and stares at the people that begin to start their morning and sigh's loudly "Why not...it's not like I have much to loose any how...besides nii-san won't be up for another three or four years.."" Great... You won't regret this Lelou-chan...I have one more thing I forgot to mention.. I have one other child that stay's with me who doesn't take kindly to vampires or purebloods in particular.. I hope that isn't a problem..?? ". She shrugged her shoulder's " I doesn't matter to me the hunter kid should be afraid of us any how.. "" so you'll come with me to cross academy then...?""yeah...lead the way headmaster Cross". "Great let's go..."

Lelouch POV:

"Great let's go..." Said Cross smiling like some retarded idiot. Oh god what did I just get myself into here....maybe I should have said no...to late now.........

Thank you guys for reading my first chapter...please feel free to comment me and message me..and I own only Lelouch Shoto the rest belongs to there original owners...