Chapter Eight: the turn of events

Kaname POV:

As the early morning came I listened to the sounds of snoring from the entire night class students. I sipped blood from a wine glass , thinking of earliers events. Lelouch-née introduce herself to the night class, to other vampires, she hasn't done that in over three hundred years. My parents were the only ones who really knew her on personal levels, they would always persist she come over for a visit or that she should marry. But this evening she seemed different not the same Lelouch-née, she seemed unhappy, uninterested in what's going on around her...she seems depressed.....I can't lose another person I love very much....I can't live on without Yuki or Lelouch-née... I will not lose them not to Kiryu... Or to the Senate..... I won't!. I heard knocking on my door, I sensed the night class outside my door, "Kaname is everything alright?."Spoke Takuma quietly, I didn't even noticed that I had shattered the glass in my room, or that the entire left side of my room was destroyed. I sighed, I'm losing control again, " I'm fine, go back to sleep everyone "said looking towards the door. "Okay Kaname.." Said Takuma, I will keep them safe...

Yuki's POV:

"Ready to go Yuki"said yori waiting by our door." Yup, just getting my books.." "Hurry up or will be late for class.." Said Yori giving me a small frown. "Ready, let's go!"I said walking out of our dorm into the halls, as we walked to the front entrance of the girls dorm I saw Zero standing there with his hands in his pockets. "Looks like Zero is already here"said Yori pointing to Zero." Good morning Zero"said Yori, while Zero just nodded his head, "morning Zero" I said giving him a smile. He mumbled a morning and started walking towards the school building, as me and Yori followed him. I wonder if Lelouch-née-san will be in school today, there was so much that happened last night...I closed my eyes and sighed quietly. "Whose that with Michaelis-Senpai, is that her boyfriend?" "Or is a new student" "i dont know" Questioned a few girls looking ahead towards the school building. I looked that way and saw Lelouch-née-san walking with a very tall black haired guy. He was wearing the day class uniform, but I remember last night he said his name was Sebastian something, and that he was a vampire. But I thought all vampire's disliked the sun because of sun burn and it being to bright for them. While my mind wondered I hadn't noticed that Zero was talking to Lelouch-née-san, and the tall black haired guy. "Good morning Zero, Yuki, Yori I want you to meet my twin Brother Sebastian, as of today he's starting school here now"said Lelouch-née giving us a small smile and winking to me and Zero when Yori was to busy talking to Sebastian." You never mentioned you had a twin brother or any siblings, Lelouch-née-Senpai? "Said Yori looking puzzled." I thought your parents were old friends of Headmaster Cross, and you were sent to live with him because your parents were divorcing and to busy to take care of you?"questioned Yori. As Yori mentioned this other students around us began to listen in, everyone already knows Lelouch-nee-san cover story. Everyone actually believed that she came from a good family, that her parents are diplomat's, and recently decided a few years back that they were going to get a divorce. And that she was sent here because she's a family friend of the Headmaster. "Our parents are already divorced, when we were younger our parents split us apart because of the divorce, I was sent to live with our father's friend, while Sebastian was sent to our mothers sister, we haven't seen each other sense the divorce, we only call or write each other often"said Lelouch-née-san giving Yori a frown." I'm sorry I didn't mention I had a twin brother,I never saw the need to, I hope you could forgive me?"said née-san. "No its fine, I was just curious is all" said Yori giving née-san a smile. "You three should get to class, the bell will ring soon" said née-san giving us stern expression.

Lelouch POV:

"The late bell hasn't rang yet were fine Lelouch-née-san" said Yuki giving me a glare. "I've always wanted younger siblings, its a shame that mother and father never had anymore children besides us" said Sebastian giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and pulled Yori and Yuki close to me, I wrapped my arms around there shoulder's, "that's why I have these three my cute little sister's and adorable little brother" I said. "And now there our little sister's and little brother, what do you say Sebastian? Wanna be Sebastian-nii-san now? What do you think Yori? Yuki? Zero?" I said giving them questioningly look. "Sure if that's okay with you Sebastian-san" said Yuki giving us a big smile, Yori nodded and agreed. Zero gave a glare but agreed,"I've always wanted a older brother "said Yuki smiling happily, Yori shook her head. "Then Sebastian-nii-san it is" I said, then the late bell rung, "were going to be late" yelled Yuki dragging Zero and Yori by the arms to class. I laughed "your already late Yuki" I said stuffling more Laugh's "shut up Lelouch-née-san, have a nice day Sebastian-nii-san" yelled Yuki as she kept running. "A odd trio milady, two humans and a hunter friends of yours?" I shook my head "indeed odd but the least trouble, besides I enjoy having a Hunter on my side, and Yori being the daughter of one of THOSE humans, and Yuki being cross's ADOPTED daughter makes it more interesting"I said. "We should head to class"said Sebastian giving me look. I sighed, and began to walk to class "It certainly is a turn of events?" I said looking ahead of me."Indeed Milady, I wonder what will become of them?"said Sebastian, only time will tell, wonder what Kaname will do......