Chapter Two: Meeting the other's

Lelouch POV:

"Lelouch come on smile...heh heh come on I didn't walk all the way out here to see you glare at me I got you this necklace for our anniversary.. Put it on and smile for me please.."" No Itachi...""itachi what are you doing..ahh mmpphh..."
"Lelou-chan wake up were here home sweet home..!!" Said Cross shaking my shoulder. This isn't my home, I don't belong here, I don't belong anywhere. We pulled through the gates and up the pavement to a brown medium house with two children stand at the front. "Don't worry Lelou-chan they well love you." Said Cross walking toward the brown haired girl that looked eleven years old and the silver haired boy that looked twelve years old. That's when I remembered about what he said earlier "Cross what about the Hunter kid didn't you say he hated vampires especially purebloods!!" I said to Cross just gave me a closed eyed smile and continue d walking. "Yuki-chan, Zero-kun I want you to meet your new Onee-sama, she'll be staying with us from now on meet Lelouch Shoto"said Cross smiling at the two young children. " Shoto isn't that a pureblood family name, she's one of them a MONSTER A KILLER"yelled the silver haired boy named zero running at me with a metal post from Cross's garden. The metal post struck me in the side, while he was glaring at me. "Zero stop your hurting Lelouch Onee-sama, she means no harm please zero stop..!!" Begged Yuki. Cross came closer and pulled zero back, while I began to pull out the metal post and throwing it aside while the zero kid run inside. Soon after Yuki ran after him, leaving me and Cross alone outside " he means no harm Lelou-chan, zero has only lost his parents a few weeks ago, please don't be so tough on him please" said Cross looking at me seriously. "...does he do this to every vampire that he see's?" "No actually your the first vampire he's seen sense his parents death by Shizuka Hio hands" said Cross looking at the door way where both the children ran through. "So Hio is to blame..I've always know she might do something like this... Just never thought she would ever do it to a Hunter's family...I always pictured it be the Senate or the council.." "Anyways let me show you inside and give you a house tour" said Cross leading me inside. He showed me around from the living room to the kitchen to the bedrooms then to academy where he wanted the night class to house and the class rooms and finally his office where he told me I could start school whenever I wanted to. "Zero is a first year in middle school and Yuki is a 6th grader in grade school..so I don't believe you have to start school right away till there both close enough to high school okay..till then you can just hang around, and maybe help me raise Yuki and Zero.. After all Yuki needs a female role model and your a women who could help her with any questions she may have about female stuff.." Said Cross blushing slightly about the female stuff while rubbing his hands together softly. I roll my eyes "you never grow up Cross.. I don't really have a choice do I about staying around here..do I besides I really don't trust you teaching Yuki about female stuff anyways.." Cross just smiles "I better get dinner started for those two, you are welcome to join us Lelou-chan.. After all your there Onee-sama now.." Says Cross walking to the door. I stare at the ceiling already my first day here and I'm a big sister to a human girl and a hunter kid who thinks all vampire's are bad as Shizuka Hio heh...I guess that's a nice beginning....

Thank you for reading..and I'm sorry its a short chapter but remember I only own Lelouch Shoto and this story. Everything else belongs to there original owner a... Thank you please comment