Chapter Four: The unexpected guest......

Kaname's POV:

"Kaname were here.." Said Takuma. "Thank you Takuma...would you please wait out here till I'm done." "Of course Kaname" said Takuma smiling at me. I make my way to the front door when I felt another vampire, but not any kind a pureblood. I knock softly on the front door and I hear Yuki running to answer the front door. I'm greeted by Yuki smiling up at me "Kaname-sama your here, please come in" said Yuki pulling me in, "hold on let me close the door first Yuki" I put my hand on her head and caress her cheek softly. "Come on Yuki let our guest in.." Said the headmaster. As I rounded the corner I found two others with Cross sitting at the table. One was Zero Kiryu the orphaned hunter child of the Kiryu Family, the other was a young girl around my age sitting there quietly watching what is going on in front of her. "Another pureblood, just like that women, I well kill them all.." Said zero running towards me with a butter knife. I pushed Yuki behind me catching the knife in my left arm, "I'm sorry but I'm not that women, and I don't plan on dying by your hand any time soon.." I told Zero. He only glared at me. Till the girl sitting down stood up and walked over and put a hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear. "Whatever " said zero glaring one last time and ran off. "Zero wait, zero.." Yuki ran after him calling his name, "I should check on them, Lelou-chan do you think you could clean of the table, I'll do the dish's okay" said Cross looking to the girl. "Sure leave the hard work to the only mature female in the house" she said glaring at him scaring Cross away.

Lelouch POV:

"Who are you" said kaname giving me hard stare. "What can't remember your own Aunt..." I said glaring at him, "Lelouch Shoto remember sister of Isaya Shoto, best friend to Juri and Haruka Kuran, remember I'm your interim guardian..." I said blankly. His eye's turned soft realizing who I was. "I've missed you Lelouch-nee, I haven't seen you sense my parents passing. Why didn't you ever try to contact me, I've felt alone without Yuki."Said Kaname looking sad, " I never knew you knew Headmaster Cross, I assumed you only knew my parents?"he said. "I've known Kaien Cross sense he was very young, even before he became a legend amongst the Hunter's. My idiot brother often picked fights with Cross from time to time, and for a unknown reason they became one-sided friends. And me being my brother's sister Cross thought it be fitting we should also be friends.." I said telling kaname while I was clearing the table. "So you'll be around here for a while then?" Said kaname handing me some plate's. "Not that I really have a choice, kaien wouldn't leave me alone he would just keep bothering me till I accept, besides I don't have a reason to exist so Cross asked me for my life and I gave him the benefit of a doubt, so I'm here till I get bored of this, besides I don't really trust Cross raising Yuki alone...so yes I will be here a while, why?" I said looking at him. "I need someone I can trust watching over Yuki, and would be also starting school here as well?" Said kaname walking to the door,I leaned against the table looking at his back "I'll probably start school when both Zero and Yuki are in middle school so that I'm in close grade range, and no I won't join the night class I'm not fond of the senate, I'm not going to play good little princess for them, besides Cross already wants to attend the day class with both of them when the time comes..." I said. "Kaname?" "Yes?" Said kaname looking at me over his shoulder "you've gotten pretty tall sense the last time I saw you, you tower over me, even though I'm so much older than you...it's hard to believe your the same little boy I remember so many years ago...you look so much like Haruka.. They would be so proud of you.." I told him quietly. "Thank you, Lelouch-nee you know your always welcome to come live with me if you want?" "Thank you but we should be doing our respective jobs for Yuki's sake.." "Right, tell the headmaster I'm sorry for ruining the evening, and tell Yuki I'll see her soon give them all my regards....also what did you whisper to the Hunter child?" "So you noticed, that?" "Yes, actually I was surprised he seemed so calm around you but acted so cruel towards me.." "I told him to calm down that there was no threat and if there was I and Cross would take care of it, and that he isn't living up to the promise he made me.." "What promise?" Said kaname. I simply gave him a small smile and told "why would I tell you that kana-chan..him" he simply looked at me and left. I looked to the stairs, kaname always so nosey about everything that he can't control....he's so much like Juri when he doesn't get his way....