Chapter 7: Sebastian Michaelis

Name: Sebastian Michaelis

Age: 376 years old

Status: Aristocrat

Family: Unamed Parents, Unamed relatives

Occupation: Head Butler of the Shoto family, personal assistant to Lady Lelouch, Bodyguard to Lady Lelouch.

Personality: Sadistic, cruel, uncaring, blunt, uninterested, sarcastic, dedicated, upholding, passive, ruthless, heartless vampire.

Likes: Loves cats, order, control, his mistress, blood, anything absolutely cute.

Dislikes: Humans, dogs, disrespectful vampires, Rido kuran, blood tablets, Asato Ichijo, the vampire Senate.

Bio: Sebastian at a very young age was orphaned by his family unexpected demise, leaving him to be the last of the Michaelis clan. The Michaelis family was more powerful than the ichijo clan they once served under the Kuran and Shoto families while there was still a monarchy. But sense the previous vampire king abdicated his throne into a Senate of respectful vampires to rule over the vampire society, the Michaelis family broke into a pro monarchy fraction serving under the Shoto family as assistant's and bodyguards. Sebastian's parents were murdered by the vampire senate, who believed they held to much favor with the pureblood families. So they decided in the dead of night to massacre the entire Michaelis clan, wanting to protect there only child Sebastian's parents died trying to protect there son from being murdered. They never succeed as they were both were slaughtered before him in cold blood, because of this Sebastian harbors a deep dislike towards the Senate and the ichijo family and any person pro Senate. During the massacre Sebastian was captured by the senate and tortured horribly, Thus turing him into a cold uncaring heartless individual. But a few hundred of years later Sebastian was found and rescued by Lelouch Shoto and her older brother Isaya Shoto whom in returned took the the young vampire in as a ward and taught him civil ways to exist after his family's demise. Because of this Sebastian holds a great dear of respect to Lelouch and her older brother Isaya, for taking him in and teaching him to be a proper vampire.

But even though he serves under the Shoto family, Sebastian only follows his orders from Lelouch herself, and chooses to follow her regardless.

Thank you for reading...please feel free to comment and remember I don't own vampire knight or black Butler, they belong to there respectable owner's... I only own Lelouch Shoto my fanfic character...!!