▪︎ Prologue ▪︎

‐------------------------------------------------------------
Anniversaries are really important. It's a sweet way to celebrate two persons that are in love. Today Beca and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary, which means that we're together for four years and I'm so happy to have her. We booked this new cruise with the Queen's Gambit, a cruise ship that is setting sail, and only couples are allowed on board. Stacie and Aubrey are coming with us because it's their anniversary too. They are together for five years.

All four of us set foot on the cruise ship and are surprised at how big it is. It's no Titanic but still big. Couples walk over the deck of the ship, holding each other's hand just like Beca and I are doing. Aubrey and Stacie's room isn't that far and we say goodbye before Beca and I continue our search for our room. At the end of the deck, at the back of the ship, we find the room that we booked. I didn't know that our room was so far from Aubrey and Stacie's.

,,We are far on the ship." I tell Beca and she laughs.

,,I don't mind that at all." She grabs my hands and pulls me towards her. ,,This means we have quiet time to enjoy each other." She smirks and gives me a wink.

,,Oh yeah we do need our alone time. Maybe we shouldn't leave too often." I'm suggesting.

,,I completely agree." I look over to Beca and see her getting nauseous.

,,You know what, I'm squeaky too. We can't walk around like this, we should snuggle in bed. I think that will help a lot." Beca nods and we walk back to our room, where we lay down on the bed, cuddling each other. It soon turns into a very hot and steamy make-out session.

,,As much as I want to continue this." Beca says and puts a hair behind my ear. ,,I think we should go to the dining room because we haven't eaten anything since we got here. Sex can wait." She gives me a wink, that makes me blush.

,,I completely agree." I say and we get up smiling. We hold each other's hand while walking back over the deck towards the restaurant area. I have to admit that the food is really good and they have the most delicious desserts ever! A walk around the ship follows right after dinner. It's a beautiful night and I don't regret coming here. Luckily Beca and I will stay on this cruise for a couple of days, playing quizzes and other couple games. It's going to be amazing.

The next two days are a success. We participated in every game along with Stacie and Aubrey. Beca and I were unstoppable with the games and the night always ended with some amazing sex. One day we had a game where we had to put a coconut between us and we had to bring the coconut to our mouths. It was challenging, but Beca and I managed to do it and we were the first ones to succeed. We couldn't stop laughing and touching each other. That's why we decided to head back to our room and spend the night there further.

Today is going great so far, the weather is beautiful and sunny. We had breakfast outside before lounging a little in the sun. Beca rubbed my back with the sunscreen and I put it on her body. It was turning me on a little bit because Beca teased me by going lower, touching my butt, and messaging the sunscreen into my inner thigh. Staying here on this cruise is so relaxing and very needed. I'm having the best anniversary weekend with the love of my life and tonight I'm finally going to ask Beca if she wants to marry me. We know each other for eight years and are together for four years, so I think it's time.