▪︎ 8 ▪︎

The next morning, after a awful dream, I wake up in peace. Ryan is staying over at Liam. He really wanted to stay over at his uncle's and I'm happy about it. They are inseparable. I just wished Beca could've seen them together.

I sigh, get out of bed and dress myself with reluctantly. I walk down the stairs to the living room, where I grab an apple instead of my regular breakfast. Beca and I use to eat that breakfast every day and without her... I just can't.

Taking a bite, I walk towards the radio system. Beca bought this for me so I had a good system. It's one with a CD player, where I can play records, listen to the radio and even where I can connect my phone so I can listen to Spotify. Beca even made a playlist for me.

I grab the pile with CD's that are lying next to the radio system and my eyes already fill themselves with tears. Beca and I bought these CD's together. Artists that we both liked; Bruno Mars, Adele, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Queen, Madonna, Coldplay and David Guetta. I watch as my fingers touch the CD at places where Beca's fingers also where and one tear slips out of my eyes. Suddenly another CD caught my attention and I quickly grab it. This cover! Beca and I made it during study hour. My dumb touches Beca's face on the cover as tears fall on the cover.

Without my wanting the flashback of the day we made it comes in front of my mind, taking me back to that day

Flashback
During the few lessons I have without Beca, I can only think about our assignment and that I want to go back to work with her.

Beca showed me her bedroom and I met her brothers and sisters. They love each other very much, that's for sure. My own father can learn one or two things from Beca's father...

My father is only fixed on my grades and my relationships. He wants me to date guys, get married, have children... All the old fasion kind of things, but that's not who I am. I'm bi-sexual, but if he finds that out, he will disown me. I will lose everything I've worked for.

At this school I'm the popular girl everyone likes. The captain of the cheerleaders, adored by the jocks of the football team and an example for a lot of girls who go here, but I only have eyes for Beca. Every since I laid my eyes on her, she attracked me. I knew there was somebody hidden under her shy personality that she shows in school. Aubrey doesn't understand what I'm feeling and she never will because she already has a relationship with Stacie.

Anyway, back to this boring lesson. I try to pay attention, but the way Mr. Williams is talking is way too slow. Right now, I wish I was with Beca. Working on our assignment, thinking of ways to make more science stuff and maybe find out what she was writing in class.

,,What are you thinking about?" Stacie looks at me. We are sitting next to each other, as always during classes of Mr. Williams. Aubrey doesn't have to follow this class because of Art class. She had the choice to be at one of the two and she choose the Art class with Mrs. Peterson. She gets to sing and dance, while I'm falling asleep every time Mr. Williams opens his mouth.