Chapter 10 - Trouble

Sam's Pov:

PE is now over and we're all back in the girls changeroom.

"Hey Sam, can you help me zip up my dress?" Quinn asks as I take off my sport shirt, leaving me in my sports bra.

"I- uh..sure." I mumble and walk over to her.

I glance at Marlene who's smirking at me which makes me blush. I quickly turn back to Quinn and place my left hand on her back. I take the zipper with my right hand and zipp up her dress.

"Thanks." Quinn says and when she turns around to face me she smiles.

"Uh..no problem." I reply.

"I still can't believe you agreed on going out with her instead of me? We all know it's just because she's famous." Morgan suddenly says which makes turn around to her quickly.

"Why can't you just stop being a jealous idiot?" I ask angrily and she scoffs.

"I-I'm not jealous. I'm just speaking facts. We all can see you don't like her." Morgan answers while crossing her arms.

"Right girls?" She asks around and girls nod slowly with a scared face.

"Um..well..I mean..Sam never really shows anything so you never know.." a girl says and Morgan scoffs again.

I then turn back around and grab my hoodie. I was about to put it on when I felt a hand on my bare back.

I quickly turn around to find Morgan smirking at me. She then suddenly leans in which makes my eyes go wide.

"Don't touch her!" I hear Quinn say and she then pushes Morgan away from me.

"Aww need your girlfriend to protect you?" Morgan asks sarcastically and we roll our eyes.

I turn around, took on my hoodie and grab my bag. "Just leave us alone." I tell her before walking out of the changeroom.

I then just stood in the hallway. I really just want to go to my next class but I also want to wait for Quinn.

I sigh before sitting down on the floor next to the changeroom door. I pull my knees up to my chin and then place, it on them.

*****

"Sam?"

I open my eyes and look up to see Quinn, Marlene and Chloe smiling down at me.

"Did you seriously fall asleep?" Chloe asks with a chuckle and the others laugh which makes me blush.

"I-No!" I reply quickly which makes them just laugh more.

"Here, come up." Quinn says while holding her hand out.

I take her hand and she helps me up. "So..since when are you two so good friends?" Marlene asks with a smirk which makes us blush.

"Let's just go to class." I murmur while starting walking.

"You're still holding Quinns hand, you know!" I hear Chloe yell which makes me stop.

I look down at mine and Quinns hand and then quickly back up to her. She just gives me a shy smile which makes me smile too.

"So?" I ask while back turning to Chloe and Marlene.

"Aww look, our little Sam is showing affection." Chloe exclaims which makes blush.

I just groan and pull Quinn with me down the hallway. "What do you have now?" I ask while looking at her but she just stares down at our hands.

"Quinn?" I call her but she doesn't react.

I then pinch her in the side which makes her jump. She glares at me which makes me chuckle.

"I was talking to and you ignored me." I say and her face soften.

"Oh..sorry." Quinn mumble while blushing deeply.

"What were you thinking about?" I ask and she just blushes more, if that's even possible.

"Just...that your hand is really soft.." Quinn mumbles which makes me smile.

"Oh really?" I ask with a smirk and brush my thumb over the back of her hand.

Quinn looks down at our hands, then back up to me and smiles.

"What do you have now?" I ask.

"Um..math and you?" She answer with a sigh.

"English." I reply and she lean her forehead against my shoulder.

"I hate math!" She groans which makes me laugh.

"We can skip if you want?" I suggest and she lifts her head to look at me.

"Hm..no, I have a pop quiz today and I don't think Mr. Brown would be happy about me missing it." Quinn answers and I nod.

"Yeah, I understand." I say and she gives me a small smile.

"Are you taking me home later?" She ask and I smile.

"Of course." I reply and she smiles widly.

"Great! See you later!" Quinn says happily and kisses my cheek before walking away.

I place my hand on my cheek, where she just kissed me and watch her walking away.

"Hey Martin!" I turn around to see George glaring at me.

I look around and no one was here anymore.

Wait..where did all the students go?

"What do you want, George?" I ask annoyed.

"Stay away from Quinn. She's mine." He growls which made me snort.

"You don't own her. No one does. And she doesn't even want you so just give up man." I reply while crossing my arms.

"Don't talk bullshit, Martin!" George snaps which makes me flinch.

I then suddenly feel two guys behind me holding my arms so I can't move.

"What the hell dude!" I yell and he chuckles while walking towards me.

"Stay away from Quinn or you'll regret it." George growl and I scoff.

"I will never stay away from her." I say before spitting in his face.

He then punches me in the stomach which makes me whimper in pain.

"Aww, does little Sam have a crush?" George says with a evil grin.

"How cute." He adds and then punches me again in the stomach. And then in the face.

"So what if I have feelings for her? You can't make me stop liking her." I tell him he scoffs.

He was about to continue when someone suddenly screams, "Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

Gorges eyes widen and his friends quickly let go of me before running away.

I fall down on the ground and try to get back up but immediately fell down again.

"Oh my God Sam!"