Chapter 22 - Promises

Sam's Pov:

| 26th October | Saturday |

I've been awake for a while now (its 11am) and did nothing but watch Quinn sleep in my arm.

Maybe that's creepy but she just looks so peaceful and cute.

The door then suddenly opens which makes my head snap up.

"Oh sorry, am I interrupting?" Quinns mom whispers and I shake my head.

"Oh okay good. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to work now and that things for breakfast are in the freezer." She explains and I smile.

"Okay, thank you." I reply and she smiles before turning back to the door.

She was about to walk out but stopped and turned back to me.

"You mean a lot to Quinn, you know." She says and I look down smiling.

"She means a lot to me too." I reply while looking back up to her and she smiles.

"You're the first person Quinn has ever had an interest in and that makes me a bit scared to be honest. She doesn't have any experience in those things and I'm afraid that you will break her heart someday. From what I've heard from Quinn you sound like a very nice girl but I don't know you very well." Quinns mom says  and I nod.

"I understand that you're scared. But I promise you I will never hurt her and I keep my promises. I know a lot people say that and later break their promise but I won't. I've never liked anyone else before Quinn and I don't think there will be ever someone else that could change my mind. She's my number one. She always will be." I tell her and she smiles slightly.

I then look down at Quinn and brush the hair out of her face.

"Maybe that's early to say because we haven't been together for long but I really like Quinn. I know I've been the biggest asshole to her in the first few days and I regret it so much." I continue and place my hand back on her back and gently drag my fingers up and down.

"Well..why did you act that way?" Quinns mom asks.

"I- Okay so..no one knows this but.. since Marlene showed me a picture of Quinn like weeks ago, I had the biggest crush on her. Like..I can see when people are pretty but I've never been so attracted to someone. A-And this is all just so new to me that I guessed that acting like I don't like her is the safest for me." I answer and she nods with a small smile.

"Are you in love with her?" She suddenly asks which makes me blush slightly.

"I-I think I'm falling in love with her. I know maybe that's early to say because we know each other one and a half months and we haven't been dating for long but..it's just how I feel." I answer and her smile grows.

"I'm glad to hear that. I believe Quin feels the same." She says which makes me smile.

"I would love to talk more but I have to go." She adds and I nod.

"Goodbye Miss Daniel's." I say and she rolls her eyes but smiles.

"Please call me Gina." She says and I nod.

"Goodbye." Gina says before walking out.

"So..I'm your number one?" Quinn suddenly asks which makes me freeze.

"H-How long have you been awake?" I ask and she chuckles while burying her face in my neck.

"A while." She mumbles and then kisses my neck a few times.

"And..I feel the same. You're the first person who I'm interested in and I don't want anyone but you." Quinn says which makes me smile.

Quinn then suddenly bites my neck which makes me gasp. She sat up on my hips and grins down at me which makes me smirk.

I then sit up and press my lips against hers. Quinn immediately brings her hands to my cheeks and I wrap my arms around her waist.

We were so focused on each other that we didn't hear the door open.

"Eww!" I hear Marko say which makes us pull away.

"Shut up." I murmur while rolling my eyes.

"What do you what?" I ask while crossing my arms.

I then feel Quinn wrap her arms around my waist from the side and she places her chin on my shoulder.

"Don't be so harsh, babe." She whisper and I sigh.

"Um..well..I actually need a advice from Quinn." Marko say which makes me raise an eyebrow.

"Okay?" She replies curiously and he walks over to us and sit down on the bed in front of me and Quinn.

"So..what's up?" Quinn asks and Marko look down while fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay um..so..for the past few weeks I had these..feelings. I tried to ignore them but they just get stronger and stronger." He starts and we look at each other with raised eyebrows.

"Who is it?" I ask curiously.

"...Marlene."