Chapter 19 - May I have this dance?

Sam's Pov:

It's now lunch time and I'm walking towards the cafeteria after my last class. My last class was spanish and no one else had it too so I'm walking alone.

I step into the cafeteria and scan the room for the others. I find them sitting at the table in the corner and immediately smile when I saw Quinn.

She's laughing with Marlene and Marko and she looks so adorable. I walk towards them and sit down next to Quinn.

I'm surprised that a seat next to her was free because everyone always wants to sit next to her.

"Hi, guys." I greet them and they all smile at me.

"Hey, babe." Quinn says and quickly looked around if someone's watching.

When no one did, she leans over and gives me a short kiss. She pulls away and we both smile at each other.

"So...what did I miss?" I ask while placing my hand on Quinns thigh.

"Well..Quinn just asked if we all want to sleep over at her place on next friday after school." Marko answers and I looked at Quinn.

"Am I allowed to come too?" I ask and she rolls her eyes but smiles.

"You don't even have to ask. I'll force you anyways." Quinn replies which makes me chuckle.

"Are the others coming too?" I ask.

"Well..I asked them in our last class and they said they'll come." She answers and I nod.

"Are you going to be okay if they know about us too?" Quinn asks and I sigh.

"I don't know. I mean..Marlene figured it out and Marko is my best friend. I tell him everything. But..I don't know about Chloe and Peter. I- I'm not even that close to them like to you guys." I say and she places her hand on mine.

"We don't have to tell them if you're not comfortable, Sam. I can't and won't force you to anything. We can tell the others when you're ready, okay?" Quinn replies which makes me smile a bit.

"Okay."

*****

| October 25th | Friday |

Today is Friday and I'm on my way to Quinn's place. I wasn't in school today and yesterday because I didn't feel very well.

So I'm very exited to see her again.

Wow..am I really that kind of girlfriend that immediately misses her when we don't see each other for a few hours or days?

Anyways..I just arrived at Quinns house and I park my motorcycle and then walk over to the front door.

I ring the doorbell and after a few seconds the door opens.

"Hey!" Quinn says with a wide smile and I immediately smile too.

"Hi." I reply and she then pulls me into a hug.

"Are you feeling better?" She asks and I wrap my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah. And now that I'm with you even better." I answer and she kisses my cheek.

"You're so adorable." Quinn says and I smile.

We pull away after a few seconds and she then takes my hand and pulls me inside.

"The others are downstairs in my..party room? If u can call it that." Quinn says and I chuckle.

We then walk downstairs and into the party room. As soon as we walk inside we let go of each others hands and I immediately miss her touch.

"Heyy, Sam! Finally you're here." Marko says and I chuckle.

I sit down on the couch next to him and Quinn sits down on my other side.

"Did I miss anything?" I ask.

"We just started talking about the party." Peter answers.

"Oh right, the party tomorrow.." I say with a sigh.

I then turn to my side and lay down on my back with my legs over Markos lap and my upper body over Quinns lap.

"Parties are so stupid. You just go there to drink and to possibly hook up." I continue and then close my eyes.

"Come on Sam, parties are fun." I hear Chloe say.

I open my eyes again and look up to Quinn. "What kind of drunk person are you?" I ask and she frowns.

"Huh?" She asks confused which makes me chuckle.

"Are you like..sad drunk, angry drunk, clingy drunk or you just laugh about everything." I explain.

"Oh..um..I don't know." Quinn says shyly.

"Oh yeah she's the one who laughs about everything but I think if you come with us she'll be clingy with you." Marlene says and Quinn glares at her.

"So..I will have to take care of a clingy Quinn the whole night?" I ask and Marlene nods with a smirk.

"And what type are you?" Quinn asks which makes me look up to her again.

"Well..I never drink that much to get drunk." I answer with a shrug.

"Oh Quinn maybe you can bring Sam to dance with us. She never dances when we're at parties." Chloe says and Quinn grins down at me.

"Is someone afraid to dance?" She asks and I scoff while crossing my arms.

"Then get up and dance with me. You have to dance at our senior prom anyway." Quinn says and I raise an eyebrow.

"And what if I won't?" I ask with a grin.

Quinn then gets up which makes me flop on the couch. She then crouches down in front of me.

"If you don't you won't get any kisses for the rest of the week." She whispers in my ear and my eyes widen.

I quickly pulle my legs away from Markos lap and sit up.

"You wouldn't dare." I say and she shrugs with a smirk.

"You're mean.." I pout which makes her chuckle.

She then gets back up and holds her hand out for me." May I have this dance?" Quinn asks and I roll my eyes while smiling and then take her hand.

Quinn pulls me up and then intertwines her fingers with mine.

"You're actually going to dance?" Chloe asks and I look at Quinn with a smile.

"Yeah."