Chapter 14 - That was intense

Sam's Pov:

It's now later that day and I'm now leaving so I can get ready for mine and Quinns date.

"Do you really have to go?" Quinn whines while holding onto my waist.

"Don't you want me to look nice on our date?" I ask and she pouts.

"I mean..yes but.."

"No but's, love." I cut her off and she sighs.

"We'll see each other in less than two hours." I say and she sigh again.

"Fine.." Quinn mumbles and I smile.

Quinn then got on her tiptoes and cups my cheeks. She kisses me goodbye and I then walk out with Marko.

As soon as we walk outside paparazzis started making pictures of us. We both quickly turn back to Quinn and she looks at us helpless.

"Just walk to the car quickly." She says and we nod.

We turn around and quickly walk to Markos car.

"Are you friends with Quinn Smith?!" A lot paparazzis ask but we just ignore them.

We quickly get into Markos car and he starts driving.

"Well that was intense." Marko says and I chuckle.

"You could say that." I reply.

"You have to get used to that." He says and I snort.

"Not only because your dating Quinn. But you're also friends with her." Marko says and I cross my arms.

"So are you." I respond and he chuckles.

"Yeah..but I think you'll be everywhere she is. Or the other way around." He says and I shrug.

"Also I bet whole social media already knows about your date." Marko add and I frown.

"And how?" I ask confused.

"Well..I heard Morgan talk about your date the whole time. So I guess a lot people will tweet about it." He answers and I sigh.

"That bitch.." I mumble which makes him laugh.

"Hey um..I said I didn't want to get my motorcycle today but I need it for the date a-"

"Yeah we'll get it." Marko cuts me off with a chuckle and I smile.

*****

I'm not back at home and just walk in.

"I'm back home!" I yell and mom walks out of the kitchen, towards me.

Her eyes immediately widen when she saw me. "Oh my god Sam! What happened?" She asks shocked.

"I-um..nothing?" I answer with a nervous smile.

"That's not nothing! Was it the boy from school again?" Mom asks and I slowly nod.

"B-But everything is okay. Quinns mom helped me." I says and she sighs in relief.

Mom then pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. "So..Quinn huh?" She squs with a grin as we pull away.

"I-uh yeah.." I mumble while walking over to the couch and sit down.

"What's really going on in that head of yours?" Mom ask and sits down next to me.

"I-I like Quinn." I blurt out and she smiles.

"I know, honey. I know.." mom says and I frown.

"It's pretty obvious. The way you talk about her just shows how much you like her." She continues which makes me blush.

"I-um..I have to go to my room." I mumble before getting up.

"And why?" Mom asks.

"Um..I have a date with Quinn.." I answer and she smiles widly.

"Aww you have a date with Quinn?" She exclaims and I blush more.

"I-I'll go upstairs!" I say quickly and then rush upstairs.

*****

I'm now finished dressing and I'm now doing my hair. Someone then knocks on my door which makes me stop.

"Come in!" I yell and the door opens.

"Aww honey you look great!" Mom exclaims which makes me blush.

My outfit

"Thanks mom

"Thanks mom." I mumble embarrassed and she chuckles.

"So..when are you going?" Mom asks and I look at the clock.

It's currently 6pm.

"Well I'll drive to the destination as soon as I'm finished with my hair and then to Quinn." I answer and she smiles.

"Look at you, all going out on dates." Mom says and I chuckle while slicking my hair back.

"It's just one date with my girlfriend, mom." I mumble and my eyes immediately widen.

"Quinn's your girlfriend?" Mom ass shocked and I gulp.

"Um..I gotta go!" I say quickly while rushing downstairs.