☆Chapter 1☆

Roman was at his desk just staring at the wall, you see he had creative block so he's just tapping his pencil against his bit of paper trying to think of a good no not good a GREAT idea. After an hour of doing absolutely nothing there is a knock at his door, at that point he decided that is was properly a good time to take a break. So he put down his pencil and walked over to the door to go and see who was knock.

He opened the door to see Patton standing there with a big smile on his face, then Patton began to talk "hey kiddo, we are having a movie night to night" Roman didn't know what to say he really wanted to get something done on the paper and he was only planning on having a short break "Roman are you okay? You have just been staring at me" he didn't even notice that had gotten lost in his thoughts "oh sorry I'm truly sorry Patton, just come and get me when you're going to start watch the move" "okay doik, see you then kiddo" Patton said as he slowly walked away, heading to the others rooms.

Roman was a little nervous for the movie night, they would probably watch a Disney movie and Disney mack Roman feel little. And plus they would probably all be waring onesies and oh did onesies make roman feel little safe and secure he love them. But the other didn't know that he was a little and he would like to keep it that way.

But he knew that he could do this he can stay in he big headspace as long as he don't focuses on his onesie, and also as long as remus didn't show up. So as long as those things didn't happen he could surely stay big.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roman had just zipped up his onesie as he headed two knock coming for his door. He slowly walked over to the door opening it, to see Patton standing there in his cat onesie also holding a cat teddy for some reason "hey pat what is with the cat teddy?" Patton looked down at the teddy almost like he had no idea that he was holding it "oh well we are watching a horror movie, so I thought I would bring my friend here for support"  we are watch a HORROR MOVIE!!!?!?!? "Oh that's... c-cool" Roman HATED horror movies "Aww Roman don't worry you can bring a friend too"

Roman decided to also bring a teddy too. When they both got down stairs, Roman took a sitet and Patton walked in to the kitchen. Virgil and Logan were  also in there onesie, but Virgil had a plushe and Logan did not. "So what horror movie are we watching?" Roman tried to act confident "oh we are watching 7, it's about the seven deadly sins" virgil said, almost sound unsure of his answer Roman didn't say anything, he didn't want to say anything. Patton soon walked in to the living room will two bowls for popcorn and Janus?

Why was Janus here? Was he the one who chooses the movie, if so why a horror movie? Wait if Janus whas here does that mean the Remus is also her-
At that moment Remus pop out of no where, oh this is going to be a long night

To Be Continues

~600 Words~
Sorry that this chapter is a bit short, it's my first time writing a book, please tell me what you thought of it thank you