chapter 3

💛

💛

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

" You idiot boy! Haven't I said to not open the door for strangers?! Don't you even understand?! Well, who are you -- Mr. Park? "

Harry is shoved to the side by a man. A man who is a big, beefy man with hardly neck, although he did have a very large.

Yeri, Hye Yoon and Rachel scoff. They knew the man really well. He is Mr.Dursley, Vernon Dursley. A horrible uncle to Harry.

They cannot believe that the day they will meet this horrible man has finally came. Oh, you have no idea how hard for Hye Yoon to resist the urge to give him smack on his head. Sounds a bit harsh but hey, that is nothing compared to what he have done towards Harry. Yeri roll her eyes and find the urge to barge into their house and talks to Harry. Scratch how impolite is that, they are not coming for them anyway, they are coming for Harry. At some point, Yeri wish Harry knows about their world. At least, that will makes their plan a little bit more simple.

Wait until they saw Mrs.Dursley, Petunia Dursley nee Evans, wife to Vernon Dursley.

But three of them still shock, how the hell did Mr.Dursley knew their father.

" Haa, Mr.Dursley. Pleasure to meet you again. "

said Joo Hyuk, giving Mr.Dursley a smile.

One month ago, when this plan was sorted, Joo Hyuk traveled to May 1990 to make sure the house, No.7 Privet Drive is not owned by anyone. He then greet Mr.Dursley and introduced himself as a successful founder of clothes company in Korea, known as CEO Beom Sook Park, CEO Park in short.

" I am so sorry , Mr.Dursley for the sudden visit but as you can see, I am bringing my children today to our new house and I was thinking that it would be really nice for them to know their neighbour. I hope you don't mind."

" Oh, absolutely not, Mr.Park. Of course, I am a little bit shock but I don't mind if my family get to know your children. Can't let our successful founder's daughters all alone at new place, aren't we?"

said Mr.Dursley, giving the three Parks a smile.

Hye Yoon rolls her eyes. Of course he has to mention that "successful founder" title. Yeri and Rachel just look at each other with "yeah-yeah whatever" face. Father, when will this end ?

" That is really good to hear. Anyway, is this your child too, Mr.Dursley ? I don't remember you tell me about another child besides biggie Dudley ? "