chapter 4;

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The two children go outside and head to the park. Both of them sit on the swing, having a secret glance to each other.

Harry James Potter, is far from feeling shy or awkward meeting Rachel Ivory Park, a person he just knew about. He feels giddy and happy, that he often tried to surpass his smile as she agrees to talk with him and come to the park with him. Something about her is familiar to him. Especially those blue eyes. The blue eyes that always come in his dream and calm him right after he had a dream of a blinding flash of green light that caused a burning pain on his forehead. With that, Harry start his conversation with Rachel.

"Hey. I am sorry, I haven't introduced myself properly. My name is Harry. Harry James Potter."

He introduced himself cheerfully with a big smile attached on his smile.

Rachel stared at his hand that he held out. How is Harry James Potter become this brave to introduce himself to a person that he just met? Not that she expected he will be a really shy person who cannot even see her eyes to eyes but she did expect Harry to be a little shy to start a conversation and introduce himself, or even give her a gorgeous big smile.

Rachel give him a small smile and accept his handshake. But then, a shock expression painted on their face. The moment their hands met, they can feel the sparks run through their hands and body. The sparks give them goosebumps and they let go of each other hands quickly. Both of them are speechless and wonder what just happen. The situation got awkward for a good 2 minutes until Rachel realize she haven't introduced herself.

"Umm...my name is Rachel. Rachel Ivory Park. Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself just now."

Harry lift his head from watching the grass to meet her blue eyes. He shook his head and smile.

"It's okay. You have a pretty name anyway. Rachel....hihi.."

Harry giggles after saying her name. He don't know what is the reason but her name gives him a different feel in his heart. No, not the bad one but more like a happiness. You know, when someone who you loves, who is kind to you and who appreciates you no matter what or who you are, calling your name with adoration.

Yeah, that is what he feels right now.

Adoration. Something he never feels for a long time.

Rachel beaming. She watches Harry, who sit on the swing beside her, smiling and giggling after saying her name. The sight overwhelmed her a bit. 2 years of reading his story, how he grew up in a toxic family and abused, she never thought she could sit beside him and make him smile.