【𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦】

I looked through my window ...

and I couldn't sleep again ...

I don't remember anymore I am hopeless and desperate ...

                                                                                      ~*~

everyone is very concerned and knows about their pregnancy and with whom ...

but they wanted to inform him but I didn't want it ...

what's the use of telling someone that he will become a father if he probably doesn't want to be the father of our child and even if he doesn't love me ...

                                                                                           ~*~

of course my sisters wants me back to normal but that goes not yet i know i'm doing my best to get back to normal and hope they see it ...

they also want the dad to know ...

i said i'll say it when i'm ready for it ...

                                                                                        ~*~

everyone understood me it has only been two weeks since I knew and it is still so impertinent it is only two weeks that i have a baby in my belly and elves have to wear a baby in the belly for 15 months so it is still very impertinent the growth of the baby ...

                                                                                         ~*~

somehow i really want the baby and i know i'm going to be a good mama and deep down i'm glad that legolas is the father and that he deflowered me ...

but i'm more broken because i never should have do he probably wanted to be deflowered by tauriel ... I am struggling with that and also that he does not love me ... maybe I should just go on with my life ...

I cannot continue to tear but really fall in love no more ...

but i can be married to someone i don't want but will like him and be good friends?

ah I don't know what to do anymore?

and looked through my window and said help me please mama ...

I need your advice why aren't you here ...

                                                               ~*~

after she left i realized i love her and not tauriel ...

and i let her go ...

how stupid am i ...

now i will never see her again ...

and my friends help me positive and still have hope but I don't know how to be have hope...

i will not give up on her ...

                                                              ~*~

i will be better that is a promise now...

i know what the do...

and i will take the risk...

❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼❤❀☼

 disclaimer:

all the caracters belong to J.K tolkien but i will do my own story about the lord of the rings but i will try to be do what tolkien did and i will do things that belong to tolkien... but i'm a writer and i like to own the caracters because i like that but the story will be change a lot because i can't all the stuff about the lord of the rings out of my head but i will try to do my best also with the hobbit but the hobbit will more my own story...

❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾❤✿★✾