☯ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13 : 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘳 ☯

we got ready to leave for city of dal .

I suddenly saw flames.

fast!

the dragon is coming off!

I looked at kili and nodded yes everyone quickly into the boat!

bain took his sisters tilda and sigrid and we left

tauriel thalia looked worried at all of the dwarfs that came oin dwalin fili kili and bomfur.

I looked and said everything is okay

thalia came closer and felt my stomach she smiled and said yes it seems so. she looked at the others and she said it is still alive i heard the other sigh. we saw how the spin was killed by bain and bard i had great admiration for them.

I looked at them and laughed.

I was proud.

we now traveled on.

we had arrived.

i saw how bard and his children reunited i was happy.

I knew it was going to be a tough task to reach the mountain. I already knew that thorin was already on the mountain. Kili said.

so thalia and tauriel talked to the two dwarfs fili and kili they flirted and i stood behind them and they said lady ryllae i looked at them and said don't call me that

and she nodded and I said I'll go with them I'll keep an eye on them I promise.

and I jumped into the boat.

and i was with us when we got to the mountain bilbo was happy and i was more worried when i arrived than the rest but i also knew nothing about legolas.

nothing.

I was worried something happened to him.

well this was the right choice?

one thing i knew for sure

i am safe here but deep down i knew which orces they were and who attacked thorin on our journey.

azog de defilder he is the lord of the orches of moria and they are gundabad orces.

I fear a war is coming.

but I know I won't run away from the battle.

I'm not like that.

when i saw bilbo i saw concern and he said you shouldn't have come thorin is sick.

I sighed you mean poisoned by the gold?

yes and it keeps getting worse.

and when we entered everyone was happy to see each other and welcome to erebor.

this gold is ours.

and you can take whatever you want I saw the chain that thranduil wanted because thorin threw it away again and said this piece is hopeless.

in the end I took things that I was beautiful and also that what thranduil wanted.

i heard that thorin was talking to someone and that it was bard but he left again and bilbo tried to talk too but then i saw he was outside the walls.

and nobody did anything. I heard Thorin say he was a betrayer.

then I couldn't take it when he left.

and wanted to leave and thorin said where are you going?

out where people need me!

you cann't go!

yes i will thorin you cann't comment my heart nobody can just me!

you are pregnant! and i do not even care now!

i will fight with everyone there is an war upen on us and you stay here!

no that is not me i will not betray my people and my loves! if there is one betrayer in this world then that is you! i walked off

then kili yells SHE HAVE RIGHT THIS OUR FIGHT SINCE WHEN ARE YOU NOT A KING! YOU UNCLE OUR JUST A FOOL!

thorin sighs and said you have right make you clear for the battle .

everyone's nodded

wait ! i hear someoen yelling

i look back and i saw that thorin yelled we will fight so make you clear here pleas?

i nodded and walks off.

-------❤----------❤---------❤----------❤-------------❤----------❤----------❤-----------❤------------❤

TO BE CONTINUED...

yes chapter 13 is out!

and it gets more and more exciting?

what do you think will happen in the war?

this chapter is short and the previous one, but I'm doing my very best to write as long as possible!

but also busy preparing for school! :)

I hope everyone is healthy and well during this time but just hang on and then school is back and we will see our friends again! :)

Don't forget to read on and vote!

if you want to know what's happening I recommend that you continue reading the book :)

and if you have any ideas what could happen be sure to leave a comment.

-------❤----------❤---------❤----------❤-------------❤----------❤----------❤-----------❤------------❤