ღ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 : 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬𝘸𝘰𝘰𝘥 ღ

it was cold very cold that day i was looking for my  sisters arwen and taura if they were alright they  were  in the arwen's room  and we talked about birds,nature,light and about the  loves for haldir and aragorn (strider) ..but nobody know yet because  they  would not that they  know. they have fear that  both mens not like my sisters the same way like  they does.

                                       ~*~

then we want to ride with us horses to lothlorien.

but then our father came over and asked can i talk with you ryllae.

i said sure and we walked off.

he said i have task for you.

what is the task ?

fgo to isengard and find gandalf and bring him here...

i will ada! i will make you pround!

he nodded and give me a hug and said be careful!

i nodded and walks off and take my horse thalida and i ride to isengard but on the road i felt something worse bad so i change my road ...

.and then i came into a forest a dark  forest ...

when we were deeper in it how scared thalida was and she run away i screamed to her but she do not came back and what should i do now.

                                  ~*~

when i was walking i felt something after me when i was looking i saw  spiders and i fight them but there were to many and i fell because i was unconscious...

i saw the girl fighting she was very strong ... but she fell  and she was unconscious..

and then i took my drager and i killed  the spider...

and when we killed them all we go to her thalia said she need a healer...

yes and i took her...

                             ~*~

we arrived and my father came over and who is this..

thalia said she need a healer... well were you waiting for ?

do you not know who this is?

no who is this then tauriel asked.

this ryllae peredhel our father is one of my dearest friends because he is a big king after gilgalad and celeborn...

she is a elf which one of the powerful elves in this world that can help us against enemy...

we were going to her and we talked...

i saw my son and his friends talking with her...

than when they came outside i hid myself ...

because i want to talk to her...

after a while i was happy i had a interesting talk with her and i know what to do with her...

so i write a letter to elrond.

dear elrond,

your daughter is here i think she is here in a better place then another place with danger.

i will keep her save promise.

she will by the guards of my realm with my son and the leader tauriel and they best friend thalia they will a eye on her!

she is a good warrior!

greetings,

thranduil

when i saw the letter and read it i felt happy in me so i wrote a letter to....

dear thranduil,

thank you to do that!

okay i hope they will protect her!

she is !

greetings,

elrond

when  i saw it i felt it that he trust me and i will make him pround.

i laid in my bed and i can't sleep because i was thinking why protect ryllae...

someone a voice said you loves her but i said no ...

that voice said oh really why should you then killed the spider ?

then i knew it... and it was so confused...

i love her but i can't tell anybody about that...not for now...

༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄♚♥✿༄

TO BE CONTINUED...

I am so happy with this part!

i love it!

mirkwood is so beautiful place...

actuelly if i had a wich well then i want to see legolas and his realm so badly!

do not foreget to read and vote that motivion me...

and you can comment to if you want if you wanna know about what happend ! ;)

enjoy it !