❇Couragement❇

Fluff is a YES.

I just wanted to change this one into the most closest to their original personality!

Alf as the shy and timid one(as usual) while Kay as the energetic and loud one(again, as usual).

Plot twist will be here when you read it!! ^^(related to the previous statement)

School's almost there, so I got to make sure I write as much because I just wanted to!

*bell sound*

Bonus: Collage AU!!!

----------------------------------------------------

The green eyed male his his face on a hoodie, while his one of the closest friends held his hand, no chance or hint to let go.

He blushed from the certain reason he can't get over for the past few months.

The smile of the probably the most loudest, most enthusiastic and most adorable male in the 1st year.

The one and only, Kay Flames.

Also known in the school as, the 'Sun'.

You can never see him down, everyday is always a happy day for this adorable and joyful student.

A person that holds on an Education with Major in Physical Education and Music.

A smart and delicate male, who is openly gay despite of how girls wanted to be his girl.

Count him as a savage too, he can fight whenever he can. A person who can speak all of his heart.

That is the best definition of Flames.

He always wondered how did he even became close to one of the most popular students even a freshmen.

Alf Windchester, a 2nd year or sophomore. Though older, it does not seem like it at all.

Despite of how intelligent and crafty he is, he's out of the league compare to the freshmen.

A shy and quiet guy, who has his time mostly on studying or hanging out with only some others.

But now, he has a new friend.

Someone opposite, makes him wonder how did this friendship even happened in the first place.

Does he want to still question that? He doesn't. He's thrilled but never regretting that one puzzle piece that completed him.

Alf cannot believe that he was struck on a 'Love at First Sight' disease.

And he does not know if he can even recover. From Kay's smirk to down right genuine and kind smile, you know his heart can melt like an ice each time he sees the brightness from his expression.

His sapphire eyes, glow like the brightest star on the whole universe. His personality that makes Alf smile like a freaking idiot.

Sometimes, it's just like that.

Falling in love with Kay Flames.

"Awww....damn you Alf! I just wanted to stop them from hitting on me! Don't you dare get shy on me again!"

Kay frowned, he just wanted to get out of the situation where all of the girls try to get him.

That frown still made him cute.

As a gesture of usual shyness, Alf simply laughed nervously, not knowing what is even going on.

"S-Sorry. I d-didn't n-noticed w-what you are even u-up to." He looked down and mumbled something that his friend can't hear.