Chapter 1- Friends

"Tae"

"Tae, wake up, son."

Taehyung is fast asleep in his sleep whereas his mother is trying to wake him up. He asked his mother the day before today to wake him up at 5am. But now he is shoving his mother away, as a result his mother released a heavy sigh and decided to try again.

"Son, wake up."

"Five more minutes mother." Trying to convince his mother. But as we all know mother's will be mother's. They are not going to leave unless and until their words are not being put into force.

"You need to hit someone, right? You asked me to wake you up at 5 am. Wake up, Tae."

His snoring increased not giving any damn to his mother.

"Wake up, son. You can go back to sleep after hitting him. Wake up. Tae how can you sleep knowing that someone is teasing your friend's sister?"

"Okay, you win I loose. I am wide awake right now and please give me some space let me get ready." Finally he woke up. After getting freshed he strolled towards the door aiming to end the chapter of the guy who trys to play with a girl's innocence.

"Wait, don't hit him with your hand, son. You might get hurt use this." Handing him the hockey bat. Sometimes he thinks what he did in the past life to deserve such an understanding mother.

"Don't worry mom your son doesn't get hit but make the victims life a living hell."

"Oh my! Now son you are speaking like a don. Best of luck."

With that he went to take care of that prick. Seven bikes strolled towards that victim's house.

Taehyung is not some mafia or any don but loves to fight. If any one does wrong towards him or his family or his friends he gives them a nice lesson and makes them know that he is not a person to mess with.

Meanwhile in his house around 7am, his uncle came to give a news to Taehyung. His uncle wanted to deliver the great news to him as soon as he wakes up but when he entered his house, found his bike missing.

"Where is Tae's bike sister? I didn't saw the bike outside."

"He woke up early in the morning." His mother answered continuing her work.

"Where did he go up so early in the morning?"

"Oh! He went to hit someone."

"Oh god! So what are you doing here, then?"

"I am getting Brufen and Dettol ready, incase he ends up having injuries."

"Sister?"

"Speak."

"Are you his real mother?"

"What..." She was cut off by Taehyung's father.

"Why brother-in-law weren't you there when he was born?"

"Brother, too much of pampering isn't good." His uncle didn't like that he fights around.

"Stop now, he would be back in any minutes."

At the same time Taehyung came and hugged his uncle. He loves his uncle dearly. His uncle didn't married because of Taehyung. He said that Taehyung is also his son so why marry and have another. That much he used to love Taehyung.

"So, son how was that?"

"That prick is a weak one didn't took much time to make him understand. And if you are thinking about what I did to him, nothing to worry about some bones are cracked, so after beating the hell out of him I admitted him to the hospital. And yeah one more thing maybe he can't create a baby in his life time."

"Oh my god!" His uncle exclaimed not happy by his act.

"Nothing uncle, he deserves more to disturb a girl. No girl should be treated that way he treated his own girlfriend."

"You are right son."

"You did great, son." His mother and father were both happy rather proud with his act.

"Now the main thing for what I came is that, Taehyung you applied for an IT job and it clicked but your posting is in New York." His uncle wanted Taehyung to go there and have a new start their away from here.

"But New York..." He trailed off when his father said it won't be appropriate to let loose this opportunity and go for it.

"Yes son. Go for it. We know that it would be far from us, but you should not let go this." His mother exclaimed.

"But where will you stay?" His father said while looking towards them.

"He can stay at my best friends place. They are lovely."

"No way I am going to stay there."

"Yes you are. Son, listen to me. They are good people. They'll keep you happy. You are feeling irritated going there now. But you'd feel bad for coming back after staying there."

"Leave it mother. I'll find a place. Dad, please help me."

"Nope! Your mother is right. They are very good guys. Afterall we were college Friends so I know them. No worries son, they will keep you beyond happy."

His mother showed fake pleading eyes and did some nagging which resulted Taehyung to say the word which everyone wants to hear...

"Okay."
______________________________________

A/N

Here goes the first chapter. Guys I am very excited for updating the next chapters. Hope you all will like it. As usual I am going to say the same

Don't forget to vote and comment and share....

Stay safe...
Love you all 😍...
Have a nice day or night...