Chapter 14- Friends

Taehyung couldn't sleep that night. He kept on tossing and turning. Then heard a knock on his door. Glancing at his wall clock he saw its midnight, he wondered who is the person. Taehyung opened the door and saw Ji-hoon standing.

"What is it, uncle?"

"Today I am going to spend the night with my friend, is it bad?"

"No but I am tired."

"We will sleep. Don't worry. Relax." Taehyung heaved a sigh.

"Taehyung... I am sorry. I didn't wanted to use you. I didn't had any choice. Knowing your feelings for Jisoo, I did the wrong thing. I am sorry."

"It's okay uncle. I don't mind."

"Taehyung.... I want to say, for the first time I am giving you a advice as a friend not a father. She doesn't sees you in that way. In that case what can a father or a friend will do? I think you must..."

"Back off." Taehyung completed Ji-hoon's sentence for him.

"Taehyung..."

"Let's sleep uncle. I am not in my right mood."

Taehyung kept tossing and turning when his phone rang. He got suprised when the caller ID showed Jisoo's name.

"Hey! What does your daughter wants at this hour?"

"So now she is my daughter. Nothing to you." Taehyung rolled his eyes and accepted the call.

"Taehyung come downstairs. I mean meet me at the garage."

"Now I have to bring your uncle?" Taehyung sounded irritated.

"Why would you say that?"

"Cause other night when you called, it was uncle's birthday and we went to airport for my parents, so today whom?"

"You got it wrong. Come down, now and yeah don't let dad know we are meeting."

Without any further conversation Jisoo cut the line leaving a confused Taehyung behind.

"Your daughter wants to meet at the garage now."

Ji-hoon was surprised that Taehyung told him about their meeting and another reason was that Jisoo wanted to meet.

"Go."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"I swear to god oneday you dad, daughter will be the death of me. Your family confuses me." Ji-hoon can feel the anger in his voice.

"Go Taehyung she is waiting."

"Waiting for what? Chop my heart into pieces."

"You better go."

Taehyung was utterly confused that few days ago he was trying to keep them apart and today the same man is pushing him towards his daughter. Frustrated he decided to go down.

There he saw her pacing back and forth in the garage, waiting for him. He strolled towards her letting her know his presence.

Jisoo looked towards him and her heart pumped more than seventy two times. She not knowing how to present the situation or what to speak she fumbled.

"Umm... Taehyung... I... you... I mean you...not you but I...no not me...but me." It is the first time he saw her fumbling on her words. All his anger from earlier melted in a heart beat.

"Jisoo, what happened?" He said in a soft toned making it soothing.

"Let's get married."

"What?!"