He's Dry What

I realize well looking for something I was writing Lewis wrong. I'm sorry.

Rikki

"I'm telling you, there was a blond haired girl in like a portal and they were talking to each other." I said.

"There wasn't. I was there too." Cleo said.

"I have to side with Cleo. Rikki that just sounds insane." Emma agreed.

"I believe Rikki. You may not have seen it, Cleo, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen." Bella defended Rikki.

"Lewis. Tell them." Cleo told her boyfriend.

"Well. Rikki saw a blond girl.—" Lewis started before he was cut off.

"Are you siding with them on this?" Emma said.

"Well no. But not with you either. Not until we have evidence."

"Fine. Well Rikki did you hear anything from this blond girl?" Cleo asked her friend.

"Yes. Percy said something about Mako Island and she said something I couldn't hear but he said he would check it out."

"Well let's go. Let's see if you're right." Bella said.

Percy

So after that little scare with Cleo and that girl, I thought there was no way in Hades they saw Annabeth.

I said I would check out Mako Island to see if there were mermaids.

It was an easy decision to leave the phone.

I walked to the beach and found a place where no one could see me (or so I thought) and started swimming.

Cleo

After Lewis left on his tiny boat (A/N what it's called) we went to a secluded part of the beach to go change. Only to see Percy diving in.

We decided to go somewhere else just in case he could see us.

Once we stepped in and turned we started to swim. Only to see this guys swimming faster than us. He had no tail or gill but was swimming fast than us and not needing to go up for air.

We soon reached Mako and we decided to stay in the water until he went to the jungle.

When he got out of the water I was shocked.

He was dry. He wasn't even wet.

Once he left we got to the sand and we started drying. Rikki helps speed up the process.

"Did anyone see him when he got out?" Emma said.

"Do you mean did anyone see him dry as the desert (A/N the best metaphor in my opinion)? Cause I did." Bella said.

"Yeah." Rikki said.

"Yeah. Also did anyone see how fast he was swimming? How could he swim so fast?" I said.

"I saw that too. Yeah how?" Emma said.

"There's one way to find out." Rikki said.

At that moment Lewis came.

"You guys ready?" He asked.

"Yeah." we all said. Then we were off.

So I'm posting this early in the week so I can work on the surprise for Percy birthday (the 18th if you forgot) so yeah. I also have another book crossover. Marvel and PJO. If you like either of those read it. It will be worked on but not as much as this. Thanks. Happy Reading.

Percy_Jackson_Who