"You wouldn't do something like this..."

"Morning everyone!" Tao yelled, knocking pots and pans together. This was no way to wake up in the morning, not in a situation like this. Leon felt like yelling at him for telling the murderer and master mind where they were, but he realised that they already knew where the group was. He got up and went into the main area. There he was, still knocking the pots and pans. He looked to his left and saw a post it note on the wall. That was odd, they didn't need reminders, did they? He took it off the wall and read it.

"A clock is ticking, counting down to events that will occur. Whether they tick down to tragedy or a blessing, you will have to wait and see. I think you know though what it will count down to.  You have 24 hours. We will visit again tomorrow to give you some more news."

There was no signature on the note and the handwriting was very neat. Leon looked up and saw Lunar slapping Tao. Well that was a mood changer. He walked up to where most of the group were standing and spoke.

"Does anybody recognise this handwriting?" Leon asked, waving the post it in the air. He saw that everybody was there except Harvey. Was he... No he wasn't. He was a heavy sleeper after all. Leon handed the note to Lucy, who examined it then passed it Lunar. The cycle went on until it went to Lucy again. Nobody recognised it.

"Well it's a note left by the murderer. I say we all write the exact same note down. Get some paper out everyone." Leon said. Everyone grabbed a piece of paper and sat down. They all looked at the note and wrote it down. Once they all did so, they placed it into the middle.

"Ahah! I knew it was you Lunar!" Hiro exclaimed. Everyone seemed confused. Lunar's handwriting did look slightly similar, but it wasn't the exact same.

"That's... that's her normal handwriting." Zac pointed out. Everyone agreed. They had all seen Lunar's handwriting before since she made handwritten stories and put notes on some of her drawings. Hiro was defeated. There was no proof that Lunar was the murderer. The other copies didn't look anything like the handwriting on the note.

"So, we can guess that the murderer isn't in this room." Leon sighed.

"Do you guys smell that?" Lucy said. Everyone smelt something. A familiar smell of... decay. Hiro stood up, and slowly walked towards the bathroom door and opened it. The smell was stronger as soon as he opened it, and there was a dead Harvey. Lunar saw the body and hugged Lucy straight away. Tao looked at Leon, who only looked at the crime. It was almost like he was used to it already. How could he adjust to something so traumatic so quickly?

"I'd presume that there will be a death each night, but that can't be the case. We have 24 hours until something happens. There will only be one more death this night. They don't plan to kill us all..." Leon deduced. Tao couldn't help but agree with what Leon said. It seemed like it would be correct. Tao saw the note himself, and recalling the recent events, it would be safe to assume that there would be one more death this night. It wasn't a nice fact to know, but it was certainly helpful.

"Tao? Come on, we need to take a look at the scene. See if we can find any clues, I guess." Tao was interrupted by Leon offering him a hand to get up. Tao took it and they went to Harvey's murder scene. The smell was stronger than the other day. The body was definitely older. There wasn't any murder weapon, but Harvey was hit in the head with a blunt object. A hammer, maybe? No, as far as Tao was concerned there weren't any hammers in the dorm. Why would the school give them hammers anyway?

"Tao, are you feeling alright? You were just mumbling something we couldn't hear and your eyes were closed." Marley said while grabbing Tao's shoulder. Tao seemed confused. He... he didn't have his eyes closed. He was able to see the body. Or he had observed it enough to see it in his head, clear as day.