Chapter 20

A/N: Just wanted to give you guys a warning there is going to be a time jump in this one because i think wedding planning stuff is the most boring thing ever lol. So i'm just going to skip right to the wedding.

The girls and i picked out our dresses, they are amazing! It just made it that much more real for me....i'm getting freaking married! It's July 3rd and my friends are taking me out for the last 'hurrah!' before i'm a married woman. I really don't want to go, i would rather stay at the hotel and relax, but that's not happening with my friends around. I'm dressed in a sexy little dress they picked out for me.

"Hurry up, Lexy! Zayne is meeting us at the club

"Hurry up, Lexy! Zayne is meeting us at the club." Violet rushed me making me roll my eyes.

"I thought you told me earlier he's not supposed to see me today, not until the wedding?" I asked sassily. They have refused to let me see him all day, and it was getting on my nerves.

"We changed the rules some! He can only see you until midnight, and then we're whisking you away, Cinderella!"Kayla smirked at me as i finished curling my hair and applying my make up then walked out of the bathroom.

"Damnnnnn!" Brody whistled. "Look at you, Sexy Lexy!" I rolled my eyes at the old nickname but grinned at her.

"Why are you always so damn gorgeous?! You could wear a trash bag and make it look hot." Kayla pouted.

"Seriously though!" Violet agreed playfully glaring at me. "You've got a killer little body on you, Lex."

"Yeah, yeah, let's go already!" I was rushing them this time!

"Mmmmmmmmhm....you just want to see Zayne already....you ain't slick." Brody smirked at me.

"Fine, you caught me. Can we go now?" We grabbed our clutch bags with our phones, money, ID, and the key card to our room inside, then walked out of the room.

We took a cab to the club, and there outside waiting for us stood my too sexy for his own good, soon to be husband.. And judging by all the hungry looks he's receiving from all the ladies standing in line...I think they would agree that he looks absolutely delicious tonight.

He's wearing a tight white tshirt that really show off his muscles, and tight light wash distressed jeans, with white KED sneakers. Before the cab was even fully stopped i launched myself out of the car and ran into Zayne's arms. It's only been a day and i've missed him so damn much. I've got it so bad and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

"Hey, baby. You look gorgeous!" Zayne smiled and pressed his lips to mine lovingly.

"Me? Look at you!" I turned and looked at all the ladies still staring at us, eyeing Zayne up and down while licking their lips.