Chapter 47

I woke up a couple hours later when i heard Zayne softly singing. I looked up and saw him dancing around the room with Pj in his arms, her little hand was wrapped around his finger and he brought it to his lips and gently kissed her hand. She's already got him wrapped around her little finger and she's only a few hours old! She's gonna be one spoiled little girl. I just laid back quietly listening to my husband sing to our daughter while he danced around the room with her.

"Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Less than one minute old

I never thought through love

We'd be making one as lovely as she

But isn't she lovely made from love..

Isn't she pretty

Truly the angels best

Boy, i'm so happy

We have been heaven blessed

I can't believe what God has done

Through us he's given life to one

But isn't she lovely made from love.."

I was smiling from ear to ear, my eyes were getting misty because this is the most beautiful thing i've ever seen. I knew Zayne was going to be an amazing father, but actually watching him with our daughter is such an amazing sight. It's making my heart feel so full with love.

"You are so beautiful, baby girl... Just like your mommy!" Zayne whispered to her, ughhhhhh my heart!

"Have you been awake this whole time?" I asked finally letting it be known that i'm awake.

"I have... I couldn't bring myself to put her down.." He confessed.

"Well give her here and get some sleep, you must be exhausted." I said looking at him in concern.

"You're the one that just gave birth." Zayne said looking at me with his eyebrows raised.

"And you're the one that had to put up with my crazy mood swings for the last nine months...plus during labor and birth." I said raising my eyebrow back at him.

"You weren't that bad, and it was all worth it." He stated. He leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss before he handed my sweet baby to me. He kissed her forehead and then went and sat down in the reclining chair. It didn't take long for me to hear his soft snores but i was too caught up in looking at my beautiful girl. I can't believe i made something so gorgeous!

** Zayne's POV: **

I don't know how long i slept, but when i woke up sunlight was shining through the window and Lexy was awake. I looked over at her and i swear i fell even more in love with her seeing her holding and talking to our daughter.

"You are just the sweetest little thing i have ever seen. Mommy and daddy love you so much, baby girl. We're never going to let anything bad happen to you." She whispered softly looking at our daughter with so much love written all over her face.

"No we won't!" I agreed standing up and walking over to her, i sat beside her in the bed so i could look at my little girl. "Have you been awake all night?" I asked looking at her face.