Chapter 32

WARNING; This chapter contains explicit sexual content....read at your own risk!

-Two Weeks Later-

I'm finally 100% healed, and the doctor gave me the okay to start trying to get pregnant. I'm going to tell Zayne tonight when we get home from work. I know he's going to be so damn happy, and i'm kind of excited myself.

Ever since i told him i was ready to start trying once i'm completely healed it's all he's been talking about. He's so excited and his excitement has rubbed off on me. I still have that small little bit of fear in the back of my mind but i'm not going to let that ruin this for me or for Zayne.

He's right, i'm not my parents. And i would never do to my child what they have done to me. I don't care what it takes i'm going to be the best parent i can possibly be. After my doctors appointment i went back to work. Zayne was in a meeting, he's got quite a few of those today.

"So how did the appointment go?"Kayla asked when i returned to my desk.

"Good! Everything is healed like it's supposed to, i don't have to go back for any more check ups." I haven't told my friends about the trying for a baby thing. I know that they would be so excited and would never stop asking questions and i honestly just want this to be between Zayne and I until it happens.

I just think it would be less stressful if it was just the two of us who knew we were trying. That way everyone isn't constantly asking if it happened yet and so on. I just feel like that would overwhelm and discourage me if it wasn't happening as soon as we would like. The rest of the work day seemed to fly by, and before i knew it it was time to leave. My excitement started bubbling over and i could barely stand still. As soon as i saw Zayne walk out of his office i just wanted to blurt it to him but i knew i needed to wait.

We said goodbye to everyone, and walked hand in hand to our car. Zayne drove us home and he kept looking at me the whole way. I don't blame him because i'm fidgety as shit right now. I probably look like i'm on a sugar high or something with how i'm bouncing around.

"Okay, what's going on with you?" He asked as soon as we walked through our front door, he turned on me raising his eyebrow questioningly.

"Why does something have to be wrong?" I asked raising an eyebrow back.

"You're all jittery and excited. What's going on?" He questioned once more. I smiled at the concern on his face and walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him. He looked down into my eyes and i just grinned up at him.

"Doctor said i'm 100% healed. And that i can start trying for a baby." I still had the grin on my face, not being able to wipe it off as i waited for his reaction. In a matter of seconds his facial expression went from concern to happiness and excitement.

"Really?!" He exclaimed a matching grin on his face.

"Yes!! I've been wanting to tell you since i got back from the appointment but i also wanted to wait until we were home. WE CAN HAVE A BABY!!" As soon as i got the words out of my mouth Zayne had me in his arms and was practically running up the stairs to our bedroom.

"What are you doing? I have to make dinner!" I squealed laughing.

"Fuck dinner! We can order take out. I'm gonna be buried deep inside you for the next couple hours." Whew, hearing those words brought on some Deja Vu. I believe the first time we had sex he used 'i'm gonna be buried deep inside you for the next couple hours' word for word.