Chapter 34

WARNING; This chapter contains explicit sexual content....read at your own risk!

-Couple Weeks Later-

My phone pinged and I picked it up off of my desk and looked at the screen. I grinned and started bouncing in my seat happily, i've set up an ovulation and period tracker on my phone and it alerts me on when the best days to try and get pregnant are, and i just got alert telling me today is the best day to try. I immediately jumped out of my seat nearly knocking it over in the process. Kayla looked over at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Everything okay?" She asked concerned.

"Can you cover for me for a while?" I grinned at her innocently and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Sure...go on then you horny little shit..." I started laughing and practically ran to Zayne's office with my phone in my hand. I burst in without even knocking, he was on the phone doing a phone conference. He looked up at me in surprise as i shut and locked his office door, i walked over to him showing him the alert on my phone.

"Babe i'm in a conference right now.." He whispered to me, covering the mouth piece of the phone.

"Keep talking then. I'll do all the work, and i'll be quiet i promise." I whispered back. He looked at me like he couldn't believe i was serious, but he didn't stop me as i reached down and started unbuckling his belt and popping the button on his pants. I pulled the zipper down and he lifted his hips a little so i could pull his dress pants and boxers down his hips and down to his knees.

I looked up at him as i took his semi hard cock in my mouth and started sucking on him and massaging his balls until he was fully hard. He bit down on his fist trying to stop himself from groaning and it only spurred me on. I took him all the way down my throat until my face was pressed against him. A small groan left his lips but it was quiet. His hand came down into my hair and he started guiding me on and off of him. After a couple minutes i pulled off of him and stood up. I pulled my skirt up around my hips and pushed my panties to the side as i straddled him.

I slowly eased myself down on him, i bit my lip hard to keep from moaning out as i sank all the way down his length. A shaky breath left both of our mouths as i started moving up and down on him slowly.

"I-if we do the total takeover we need to put in an undercover person to spy around and see what kind of business they run and how the employees are as individuals. If they have crappy attitudes and no desire to work then we need to find new employees." Zayne said into the phone, his voice much huskier than it was when i walked into the room.

I started rocking against him faster and harder, i covered my mouth with my hand to muffle the sounds escaping, my other hand was on the back of his chair steadying myself as i rode him. Zayne had one hand on my hip helping guide me and he was getting breathy as he talked.

"Well get all of this set up and then call me when you've heard back from the undercover employee. I want to make sure we're not buying out a business that's not going to bring in any money. Yes, that's all. We'll talk soon." Zayne hung up the phone and then looked at me with a heated look and his eyes blown with lust.

Before i could comprehend what was happening he had me leaned over his shoulder a little, his arm wrapped around my waist holding me up as he started thrusting into me hard.

"Oh God!" I groaned loudly. So thankful that his office is soundproof.

"You're a bad girl for pulling that little stunt." He growled slapping my ass hard with his free hand and continued pounding up into me. I didn't even try to stop the moans this time.

"I had to! Today is the best day to try and i don't want to waste any of it." I said breathlessly. He kissed and bit down on my shoulder as he fucked me. I moaned loudly and felt my muscles clenching around him, he thrust into me a couple more times and then i was screaming out his name as i came around him hard.

Zayne grunted as i contracted around his cock, he continued thrusting into me fast and hard until he pulsed inside me and i felt him spurt all of his come into me. He thrust into me lazily as we both rode out our orgasms and then when we both caught our breath he slowly pulled out of me. I climbed off of him and pulled my panties and skirt back into place and then sat down on the edge of his desk.

"We need to fuck multiple more times tonight just so we have better odds." I said watching Zayn pull his pants and boxers back up, and fasten them, before re-buckling his belt.

"Won't get a complaint out of me!" Zayne winked at me and i started laughing. Of course i wouldn't.

"I really hope it works this time." I said trying not to stress myself out too much.

"It will." Zayne pulled me back into his lap and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my lips passionately and then pulled back to look me in the eyes. "I've got a good feeling this time."

"I hope so. I just want it already. It's a little discouraging every time it comes back negative." I said sadly.

"Don't stress yourself out, baby. It's going to happen this time, i know it."

God, i hope he's right...I wasn't really sure i wanted to be a mother before, but now i am. I want this more than anything. I want a family with Zayne. I just need to think positively. It's going to work this time, i know it! And if it doesn't then we will stop trying so hard. We'll just go about our life and when it happens it happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and Vote!