Petals

To be an omega means to be treasured and loved. Cared for and protected. Cherished and adored. 

But in some cases, possessed and abused.

Fortunately, living in a bubble has prevented (m/n) from encountering such events. His parents were very protective over him, always aware of where he was located at all times. There were too many predatory eyes that were looking for an opening to snatch him away for themselves.

Such selfishness and greed unfortunately exists in the world, putting a bad name on humanity as a whole. 

But never mind the unpleasant scum, as (m/n) has never encountered such people before. (M/n) is a quiet boy who had feminine attributes. Beautiful wispy hair, rosy lips, pink-dusted cheeks, adorable height (standing at 162 cm / ~5 ft 3 in ), and gorgeous smile. His soft spoken voice that sounded like rich velvet, coupled with his vanilla scented aroma drove people crazy.

So you could imagine the surprise of his classmates when said boy was found walking towards the gym that the volleyball team of Shiratorizawa used.

(M/n) opened the heavy doors with a light huff, and was immediately met with the powerful scent of alphas at their peak activity level. He stood, wrinkled up his nose in mock disgust at the sight of sweat, before making his way to the coach. He walked with grace and elegance, carrying himself with an air of dignity that demanded attention. Eyes on me, he seemed to say as he came to a stop in front of coach Washijou. 

The normally intimidating man was very surprised, to say the least. Why would the school's sweetheart be at the gym? What could he possibly want? There's no way he was trying out for sports, right?

His questions were answered with more questions, however, when the (e/c) eyed beauty opened his mouth. His words felt like a soft breeze that hit you at your weak points. As if he knew everything about you. It was that kind if voice and mannerism that (m/n) possessed. Direct and honest.

"I want to join the volleyball team."

SLAM

With the last spike of a volleyball, the whole team was now on full alert with the conversation between their coach and the cute omega. 

Coach Washijou was too shocked to even yell at the team for halting during practice. Never in his life would he have imagined that (m/n) would want to play a sport.

"You want to play volleyball?" He asked tentatively.

However, the (h/c) haired boy merely shook his head, confusing the poor team even more.

"I want to be the manager." He replied, standing confidently.

Ah. So that's what it was. It was still a weird proposal, but it made more sense. As for why (m/n) would choose to join a club filled with rowdy alphas remained an unasked question. He would certainly look better in poetry club, or art club, or maybe even the gardening club.

Nonetheless, coach Washijou let out a small sigh before turning around and heading towards the bench where his bag was located. There was no way he could say no to (m/n), so he opted to go ahead and hand him an admission form instead.

The volleyball players were still stunned and processing what was happening. Even the famed Ushijima Wakatoshi has stopped practice, attempting to wrap his head around the fact that the beautiful omega, whom he has always admired, was joining his club.

After receiving the form, (m/n) gave a sweet smile to the coach before bowing and heading out the gym with light steps. And just like that, he was gone. It was when the doors shut with a loud bang that snapped the coach out of his moment of quiet. Taking a large breath, the short man turned to face the team.