You

He was foolish.

He started out with nothing but a forced smile, fake friends, and pressuring family. 

And he should have never wanted more than that.

But once someone is exposed to something that they like, expectations rise. They can't simply go back to how things were before. They want more of it. 

More.

More.

More.

He wanted more.

Nothing could satisfy him anymore. The once small breeze had become a tornado, and he was precariously located within its eye. The momentary calm within the storm.

The growing fear of losing his newfound friends scared him. They cut like knives onto (m/n)'s poor heart. It took him his entire life to find them. Was it too much to ask for? He just wanted to keep feeling loved. The feeling of warmth. The feeling of a genuine bond...

But... where am I?

In the midst of all things, (m/n) found himself in a dark room, alone. It was completely vacant, with no sounds, light, or people around. His anxiety started to grow. He didn't want to be by himself. Not now. Where were all of his friends? Did they leave him? Was he being too clingy? Did he mess up?

His breathing quickened, as he himself grew more paranoid by the second. A sick burning feeling was climbing up his throat, threatening to release at any second. A panic attack was coming.

He knew it. No one likes a clingy omega. (M/n) should have known his limits. He should have taken what was given to him like a good little boy, not asking for any more.

"(M/n)." 

A stern tone resounded within the dark room, causing the addressed boy to look up with a jolt. He swore that he was hearing things, as the room was completely empty. But when his eyes wandered around to his left side, he noticed familiar figures standing in front of him. It was the Shiratorizawa volleyball club. The same club that (m/n) had grown to love. And the same club that has given him love.

A smile returned to the (h/c) haired boy's face, as he reached out towards them. His saviors had come. They hadn't forgotten about him after all. They came back for him. And that alone was enough.

Not wanting to be left behind again, (m/n) stood up and ran towards the team. But no matter how much he ran, the figures in front of him would not get any closer. In fact, they seemed to be moving away with each step he took.

And another step.

And another.

And another...

But they didn't get any closer.

After momentarily halting to take in a big breath, (m/n) broke out into a full on sprint. His left arm reaching forward, he yelled at them to stay. He was almost there. Just a few more steps, and he would reach them. So please. Please wait for me.

But alas, the poor boy had failed in his mission. His legs burned in pain. His body was screaming at him to stop running. And he was completely exhausted. Right when he was about to collapse, however, the same voice spoke to him once more. But instead of bringing peace to his mind, it brought on the opposite effect. The words that the voice uttered was absolutely terrifying. 

"You can't be around us anymore."

As if he got hit with a wave of cold arctic waters, (m/n) felt chills go down his body. The usually comforting and gentle Wakatoshi had never sounded more cold. He had never spoken to him like this. It was scary. He was scared. And he couldn't do anything about it.