Help십육(16)

Taehyung

When are you next free
Jungkook and I want to hang
out with you!

Jimin

Mmh... Hopefully this Wednesday
my mum is having guests over so
I have to be back by 10pm.

Taehyung

Great! I can't wait to hang out we're
gonna give so much fun.

Jimin

I know right
Shit! My dad's calling me I'll text
you later

Taehyung

Ok bye.

Taehyung to Jungkook

Taehyung

He said his dad's calling him
go check

Jungkook

Ok

Yep Jungkook was outside of Jimin's house, without him knowing. He didn't want to be there but if he wanted the plan to work, he had to be.

Jungkook took a deep breath before getting out of his car and walking over to the window of Jimin's house the one that led to the living room.

The curtains were still slightly undrawn just enough for Jungkook to see the things he had hoped he wouldn't see.

But of course he saw it.

⚠Warning⚠
Descriptive abuse.

Jimin on his hands and knees getting hit by his father's belt.

Jimin screaming every time the belt made contact with his legs or back.

Jimin biting his lip as he braced himself for the next hit.

Mrs park watching with a sickening smirk.

Jungkook forced himself to take out his phone and record it despite how sick and sorry he felt.

He made sure to look away as his phone recorded it, he didn't have to look this time not to mention Jimin's screams were enough.

When Jungkook stopped hearing the screams for a moment he looked back to see Jimin was no longer on his hands and knees but just lying on the floor watching as Mrs park walked over to Mr park kissing him.

Jungkook looked just as sick as Jimin felt.

But despite that Jimin slowly lifted his body up and began crawling out of the room, ignoring the blood that dripped across the floor.

It hurt like shit to watch all of that especially when it was someone you cared about.

But Jungkook knew he had to wait. Because If he took Jimin away Jimin would only run back to his parents he knew that from they way Jimin spoke about it...

He wasn't ready to leave.

He didn't see a reason to go.

That's why Taehyung and Jungkook had to show him the reason to leave they had to show him what was happening to him what was going on.

Because Jimin couldn't see it, and it was killing him.

✴=✴=✴

"why have you been looking at me like that the whole day?" Jimin asked "no reason I just think you really beautiful" Jungkook said it was a half lie half truth.

Right now the two were in the bathroom talking, it was lunch time and Jimin had left to go to the bathroom Jungkook doing the same.

Although he didn't use it he just waited for him to finish. And when Jimin came out he wouldn't take his eyes off of Jimin. His eyes were filled with pity and Jimin didn't fail to notice it.

"Jungkook be honest, did someone say something? Did you hear something? Or see something?" Jimin asked "no... But are you ok?" Jungkook asked a sigh left Jimin's lips.

"Alright! What is it? You've asked me that 8 times today, what's going on?" Jimin asked "nothing seriously I'm just worried about you, you know your family issues and shit" Jungkook said lowering his voice slightly.

Jimin went silent for a moment, he raised an eyebrow "Jungkook just what did you do?" He asked "what are you talking about?" Jungkook asked.

".. you already know all there is to know about my family.." Jimin began walking closer to Jungkook as he continued "so no-one could have said something, so you saw something... What is it? What did you see?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook stayed silent for a moment thinking, then an idea popped into his head. One that would mess up Taehyung and his little plan if Jimin agreed.

"If you show me your back I'll tell you what I saw"

Damn when Jungkook said those words he except Jimin to be shocked but not this shocked.

Jimin's eyes were wide his mouth slightly hung open, he didn't even know that to say. I mean he didn't have to look in the mirror to know his back was fucked up! It had cuts and redish purple marks all over it.

There was no way in hell Jimin was gonna show it to anyone.

When Jimin finally remembered how to form sentences he closed his mouth, before opening it again to speak.

"Forget it I don't want to know" Jimin said walking out of the bathroom. Jungkook making sure to follow him.

"Why not?" He asked "because I said, so please just drop the subject" Jimin smiled his hand subconsciously making there way to the bottom of his jumped pulling it down.

"It's just your back come on" Jungkook said ".. what is it Jungkook... What do you know? Why do you want to see my back? Furthermore what did you see" Jimin asked turning around "I'm not gonna tell you untill you show me your back" Jungkook sighed.

"You know what, I give up, don't tell me then" Jimin said walking off.

✴=✴=✴

"Yo, what happened?" Yoongi asked when Jimin and Jungkook returned to their table "ask Jungkook" Jimin responded pulling out his phone.

"Jungkook What did you do to Jimin?" Taehyung asked. Anyone could tell Jimin was pissed "I wouldn't know" Jungkook said.

"Is it just me or does Jimin look hotter?" Hoseok asked "I don't think now is the time but yes he looks hotter" Yoongi smiled, Jimin just rolled his eyes not sparing either of them a glance.

And just like that the rest of the day Jimin didn't say much. And no-one said much to him.

-🔯-🔯-🔯-

I don't know if I made it clear what
the plan was so...what do you think the plan is?