I Couldn't Risk Losing You - 1

A. N. - Today's episode has my whole heart❤️ No matter what I say, my words will never be able to do justice to the tremendous performance by Shaheer and Rhea as Abir and Mishti today🥺 They made me cry with them🤧 And TBH, very few actors evoke such strong emotions in me! They make me fall in love with them, EVERY SINGLE DAY❤️ I'm sorry but I had to make an edit on my most favourite words by Mishti (in the media box)🤭💓

Now back to the update🙈 This starts from where today's episode ended. 

Scene - As Badepapa walks out of the doors of the Rajvansh Sadan, Badimaa takes Mishti along with her. 

Abir bolted behind Badimaa and Badepapa who took Mishti along with them. He reached the courtyard of the Rajvansh Sadan and witnessed Badimaa helping Mishti sit inside the car. 

"Badimaa," Abir shouted. 

Badimaa turned to see a wide-eyed Abir sprinting towards them. Badepapa got out of the car on hearing Abir's scream. 

"Badimaa.. aap.. Mishti.." Breathing heavily, he tried to form a coherent sentence. 

Before Badimaa had the chance to explain, Badepapa intervened. "Hum apni beti ko apne ghar le jaa rahe hai Abir. Iss ghar ne usse sirf ilzaam diye hai. Kahi aisa na ho ki iss baat ke liye bhi aapke gharwale Mishti par ungliyaan uthaye. Aur hum yeh naubat aane hi nahi dena chahte hai. Isliye Mishti hamare saath hi chalegi," he said with finalty in his voice.

Abir shut his eyes in guilt as his face contorted in pain. He knew where Badepapa's worry was coming from. There had not been a single occasion where his family had not blamed Mishti for anything that had gone wrong. No matter what happened in the house or who did it, somehow everyone would find a way to accuse Mishti for it. Knowing her condition and the chaos that had just taken place, could Abir let Mishti be alone? Of course not.

Abir looked straight into Badepapa's eyes and spoke affirmatively, "Mei bhi aap logo ke saath chalunga." 

A tiny smile spread across Badimaa's face looking at the kind of support Abir was being for Mishti. He truly was her heera. Badepapa nodded slightly and sat back inside the car. All this while, Mishti stood rooted to her position with her back facing Abir. Her posture didn't change even when Abir said that he was coming with them. Badimaa asked her to get in, to which she obeyed. Sending a quick text to Kunal, asking him to inform others about his and Mishti's whereabouts, Abir got in the car and they drove off. 

With Badepapa in the front and Mishti squeezed between Badimaa and Abir in the back, the ride to the Maheshwari Mansion was a silent affair. Since the time Abir revealed about the potential assault that took place on that fateful night, 3 months ago, Mishti had been eerily quiet. While in the car, all she did was stare at her lap. Her wordlessness was bothering Abir. He tried to hold Mishti's hand on his side but as soon as Mishti felt his touch, she withdrew her hand and kept it on her lap. Hurt flashed Abir's eyes but he let it go. As they reached the Maheshwari Mansion, Abir got out of the car and held his hand out for Mishti but she ignored him. Instead, she got out from the other side, behind Badimaa. An uneasy feeling settled in Abir's heart but he shrugged it off. Badimaa held Mishti by her shoulders and helped her in. Badepapa and Abir tagged along behind them. 

Once inside, Badimaa made Mishti sit on the sofa and offered her a glass of water. She gulped a sip down her throat and kept the glass on the table. Badepapa's gaze shuffled between Abir and Mishti. A million questions assaulted his mind but he didn't know where to start from. Abir noticed the hesitation in his stance.