She's My Home

A. N. - I wrote this yesterday but was too lazy to proof-read and update it! But finally I have and this one is for all those who absolutely loathe Kuhu & Kunal, just like me! Also, Mishti wants to name their son Abish! I can't explain how happy I was when I heard her take the name I chose for their son in my previous TS🙈 Won't take up more of your time now! Happy reading❤️

Scene : Everyone's in Kuhu's room, feeling the baby's kicks and telling her how this is the best feeling that a woman could experience. Kuhu mocks Mishti when the baby doesn't respond to her touch. Mishti feels completely disheartened about the fact that she cannot become a mother and leaves from there with tears in her eyes and Abir's heart breaks on seeing her state.

In Abir-Mishti's room

Abir excused himself as soon as Mishti left and sprinted towards his room. With the things that had been happening in the past few days, he knew it was just a matter of time before Mishti's pot of sufferings would overflow and burst out in the form of her tears. The whole reason behind his objection to surrogacy was to save Mishti from the anguish that she had been feeling since day one but kept mum about. He despised the way everyone,especially Kuhu and Kunal, had been treating Mishti and how he could do nothing about it. When Abir reached the room, he found it to be empty. He checked the bathroom but Mishti wasn't there either. Abir was about to call her out when he heard the sound of sniffles coming from the attic in his room. He dashed up the stairs and looked around. That's when he found Mishti in the far right corner, sitting with her knees to her chest and her body quivering with racking sobs. Abir's heart twisted in knots and his eyes moistened as he witnessed his strong wifey breaking down to pieces. He swallowed down the lump that had formed in his throat and rushed to her. Plumping himself beside her, he engulfed her in his arms. As soon as Abir's arms were around Mishti, her wails intensified. Abir kept on caressing her hair and back to release some of her pain while her tears dampened his t-shirt.

"Me-mere sa-saath ai-aisa kyu?" She blubbered in between. The cracks in her voice were making it difficult for Abir to maintain his wall of strength but he knew he had to.

"Mishti, please tum pehle rona bandh karo. Tumhari health kharab ho jaayegi. Tum already apne aap ko Kuhu ki wajah se bahut stress out kar rahi ho. Please rona bandh karo," he implored and bit his lip to suppress his own sobs. As Mishti's cries lulled, she crawled out of Abir's arms. She slowly wiped off her tears with the back of her hand and the look of tribulation on her face squeezed Abir's heart. Without a word, Abir stood up and lifted Mishti in his arms. She wound his arms around his neck and he walked downstairs. He placed Mishti on the bed and sat on his hunches in front of her.

Taking her hands in his, he started, "I know tum kaisa feel kar rahi ho. And I know yeh sab tumhare liye bilkul bhi easy nahi hai. Lekin tum toh meri Strong Angry Violent Chorni ho na?" He raised his brow and Mishti nodded her head faintly. "Toh meri Strong Angry Violent Chorni, hamesha yeh yaad rakhna ki hamari life mei jo kuch bhi hota hai, woh hamare acche ke liye hi hota hai. Hume uss waqt yeh nahi pata hota hai ki inn sab mei acha kya hai, lekin time ke saath woh bhi pata chal jaata hai. Bas trust aur patience ki zarurat hoti hai," he explained warmly and hopefully stared into Mishti's eyes. The sight of a smile stretching across her face made Abir's heart soar in joy. All he wanted was for his Angry Chorni to be cheerful and happy. And achieving that was something that he lived for. A teasing glint hooded his eyes as a thought travelled across his mind.

"Aur waise bhi agar baby tumhari tummy mei hota toh tumhara weight badh jaata aur tum moti ho jaati. Fir mei tumhe aise uthakar kaise le jaata, woh bhi itne mahino ke liye!" He interjected dramatically. "Thank you Partner. Aapne mujhe bacha lia. Agar Mishti moti ho jaati toh mera kya hota?" He feigned a sigh of relief while looking towards the ceiling of their room. Mishti stared at him with her mouth hung open but Abir wasn't done yet. "Aur woh mere saamne kaisi lagti? I mean mei itna fit aur dashing aur Mishti itni plump aur chubby!" He exclaimed exaggeratedly and Mishti swatted him hard on his shoulder. Abir winced in pain and his hand flew up to the area where Mishti hit him while the corners of Mishti's lips twitched upwards. When Abir's eyes caught a beaming Mishti, all his attempts bore fruitful results.