Chapter 11

Chapter 11- Secret Relationship

Nathan's POV

I am shocked! Do she like me? She said she is confused. I am dreaming. I woke up at 9 am and I heard someone downstairs so I washed up first and went downstairs.

"Good Morning" she said.

"Good Morning" I replied.

"So, I prepared something. And I want to clear things up"

"Okay" I hurriedly sat on my chair

We ate first then she started to talk.

"So, about it. I thought about it last night and I realized that we feel the same to each other but I also thought what about my boyfrie-" I cut in.

"I don't care about your boyfriend or my best friend or whoever friend he is, let's keep this a secret"

"So you mean a secret relationship?"

Kiarra's POV

"Yeah! A secret relationship, if you want" he asked.

I couldn't answer directly because there are so many things going on my mind. Like, seriously? Secret relationship? Can I do that? Should I do that? Ugh, this is so frigging hard.

"This fast? Can we slow things down first. I already know what I feel and I also like you but I also love my boyfriend. So please?"

"Fine...fine... I'll give you time" he says

Tomorrow afternoon came, I stood outside his room and practiced on what should I say to him. I was about to knock on his door when he suddenly open it.

"Oh Kiarra, what are you doing here? Come...come inside"

I nodded and went inside

"Uh, I came to tell you that umh..." I stopped for a few seconds to inhale some air and I continue talking "Okay fine, Let's have a secret relationship.."

He didn't reply but pulled me towards him and kissed me, passionately. And I kissed him back.

-------------

HAAAAAAAAIII!! What's up people of the Philippines!?! So, here's a short Chapter and they have a SECRET RELATIONSHIP?? How can they hide it. So, anyone want the POV of Dennis? Coming up..

Enjoy???