Chapter 3

Kiara's POV

I carry him with all my strength and lay him down on the living room sofa. His whole body is covered in sweat and grime, possibly from partying too hard. I fetch a face towel from his room and notice it labeled 'D&G'. Whoa. This guy is branded. Before I begin wiping his face, I catch a glimpse of his boxer shorts and see they're marked 'Calvin Klein'. Dolce and Gabanna and Calvin Klein? Maybe he's one of those people who can't live without branded clothing. Nathan Ricks is really something.

I forget the lukewarm water so I return to the kitchen to get some in a bowl. I dip the towel in the water and gently wipe his face taking care to rub off the dirt. I observe that he has strong cheek bones and a pointed nose. Along with delicate brows and ruffled blonde hair, plus I hate to admit it, but kissable lips, he's the total package. After I finish cleansing his face, I decide to do so with his body. Without any malice, okay?! I'm just this nice. Thank you very much.

I carefully remove his shirt. Oh, how uncomfortable I feel right now. Rejoice. Especially the fact that he has perfectly toned four pack abs. I find myself staring before I snap myself out of it and start wiping. With a ridiculous blush on my cheeks the whole time.

After I'm done, I clean up and retrieve a clean, white V- neck shirt from his room. I sit by the sofa and try putting it on his body. Another few attempts (and failures) and finally I succeed at making him wear it. I look at his sleeping figure. You've gotta admit it. He looks pretty damn sexy with that shirt on.

Oh come on. You can't just ignore a really hot guy with the looks of Liam Hemsworth in the middle of the night! Especially when you think he's drop dead gorgeou- I mean, especially when you think he's dropped dead.

This was a rough night. Taking care of unconscious men was not on my to-do list. I sit on the floor beside the couch and slowly, fall asleep. Next to Nathan.

~~~

This is the end of Chapter 3. Im still publishing Chapter 4 so ENJOOOYYYYY :)