Chapter 14

Chapter 14- Suprised

Dennis POV

I arrived at Seattle already and went to the restaurant that I reserved for Kiarra and I after that I waited for a taxi so I can go home now. Yes, I went home because I asked my boss to go home now but to go back on Monday, so I agreed.

After how many minutes have passed, I finally arrived. I knocked on the door many time and was opened by a shocked Nathan.

"Dude! What's with face?" I snapped my finger

"I was just shocked to see you, I thought you wont be home 'til Next Year?"

" Yeah, ill be back on Monday. Im just here to celebrate our anniversary with Kiarra. By the way, where is she?"

"Oh, she's asleep. Exhausted, I think. Oh yeah, come in. Let me help you with that." He requested. Nathan helped me with the things I brought and for the gifts I brought for them.

"While she's still asleep, let's catch up. How have you been" I asked

"Fine, She's fine too."

We continue chatting until the sun came down showing a Halfmoon. After how many minutes, hours, seconds of chatting I heard footsteps going down.

"I think, she's awake" I said with excitement. My excitement grew when I heard her call Nathan's name. I stood up showing my gift. When I faced her shocked face, I said.

B

"Happy anniversary, babe" and she half-smiled

Kiarra's POV

OMG!! Dennis is here and I don't have any gift. Oh shizz!! So I went near him and hugged and kissed him. I turned right to face a jealous Nathan. I mouthed him 'Sorry, I didn't know' and he just nodded and continue hugging Dennis. After how many hours of hugging and kissing, finally we sat down.

"What are you doing here" I asked

"Why? You don't want me here?"

"No, I was asking. Because you called that-"

" I know, I know. I'll be back this Monday. So change up and I have a surprise for you."

"Okay, I'll be back." I hurriedly changed my clothes now and chose a floral dress.

I went downstairs and missed the person in front of me. Sorry Dennis for betraying you, I still love you but I also love Nathan.

We arrived to a fancy restaurant and a waiter accompanied us to our reserved seat.

"Happy Anniversary, babe" while handing me his gift.

"Happy Anniversary too. Sorry, I don't have any gift for you. I didn't know you will arrive today"

"It's okay, I'm already contented and happy to see you with me in front of me" he smiled

While saying those words some pang of guilt passed by my stomach and also happiness. I'm sorry.

"I'm sorry" I said to him

"For what?" He curiously asked

"For everything. Remember this, I love you"

"I love you also" while giving me a kiss.

We ate our food and went to the nearby park. Walked hand by hand and took a seat afterwards. Time flies so fast, we returned home and went to sleep.

---------------

Sorry guys, Dennis won't propose now. Probably, tomorrow or the next day. So you should wait. Hihihi enjoy.