Chapter 7

Chapter 7- The fight

Kiarra's POV

"Your gonna what?" I asked Dennis curiosly

"Umh, my boss just called awhile ago and he told me that I will be going to Canada for my work then if I will bring you there maybe just maybe you will be bored so ill leave you here, if its okay with you?"

"What?? You brought me here, but you will just leave me. How many days will you leave?" I asked, annoyed.

"Umh, just for a month or 2"

"What??? Its so long, I dont even know where I will live?"

"Just live here with Nathan, I trust him.?"

"Ok fine... when will you leave?"

"Tomorrow in the afternoon" he says with a sad serious tone

"Just communicate with me everyday"

"Okay.. Are you mad with me?"

"No, just disappointed. I'll be in my room." then I walked away I stopped and said "Call me when you need me" then I nod at Nathan.

After a few minutes of not talking to Dennis the door opened wide with a creak like some scary movies I turned my back as I saw Dennis go inside the room. He sat next to me and after an ackward silence finally he broke the silence

"Hey, babe. You still disappointed?"

"Nope, I just thought about it. Its for your own good. but please dont mess things up. I trust you"

"I won't I promise" He said while leaning forward and gave me a peck on the lips.

Today is the day that Dennis will fly to Canada. I woke up at 5 in the morning so I can take Dennis to the airport.

"Hey babe, you ready??" I asked

"Umh, kinda. I'm gonna miss you really." he said, nervously

"Me too" as I hug him

We walked carefully to the car while carrying his bags and placing it at the trunk of the car.

It is a long ackward ride to the airport when Dennis placed his hand on my lap.

"Babe, are you alright"

"Yeah, Im perfectly fine." I smiled "Actually, Im so happy for you that you went this way"

"Thanks, tell Nathan I left already. Dont do anything stupid.  I trust you, okay.."

"Sure, Babe were here already."

"Yeah, Im nervous"

"Don't be. I'm here for you. We're here for you" while giving him a peck on his lips

"Thanks babe, Love you"

"Love you too" As we heard the machine of the airport mention his number "Babe, you have to go. bye. take care"

"Bye" while giving me a peck on the lips

As he walked slowly reaching to the airport door. I slowly walked towards the car and drive to Nathan's house.

As I reached the house of Nathan I walked slowly and reached the door knob. I saw him shirtless while cooking. As if you never saw him shirtless my subconscious said..

Damn you, subconscious.

"Hey, Nate" greeting him politely

"Hey, Kia" Woah!!! looks like we have nicknames already.

I smiled "By the way, Dennis told me to tell you that he left already "

"Oh, ok."

I just smiled and nodded and directly went to my room. When I reached my room I directly fell to the bed and without even noticing I fell a sleep.

In a few hours I was awaken by the banging of noise.

"Kiarra...Kiarra...Kiarra, open up. It's about Dennis.."I think it's Nathan

Without second thoughts I directly jump out of bed and open the door "What about Dennis?" 

---------------------------------------

Cliffhanger right?  Sorry for wrong grammars in the story. I didnt edit yet..

Heyyyyy guyssssss.. Sorry for not updating.. I am very busy at school

Hope you can understand.. Well, I have updated already hope you can read..

Thank you :)