Chapter 8

Chapter 8- The Kiss

Nathan's POV

I was playing with my band mates when my friend Dennis texted me and said that he arrived already in Seattle, I replied back saying I cannot fetch him because of work and just directly go to my house.

>>>>

It was morning and when I woke up I directly spotted a Girl and I was half naked and I thought did I bring a girl here? Well, maybe she's the one who took care of me. I should wake her up and thank her.

"Excuse me miss?" I said, but no response.

"Hey miss It's morning you should wake up now" Still no response

I got really annoyed so without any hesitation I shouted

" HEY MISS ITS MORNING SO WAKE UP ALREADY" I shouted

After a few minutes. FINALLY! SHE WOKE UP.

"Huh? where am I? Oh your awake now! Good Morning" I didnt answer her question but instead I put a frown on my face. She saw that I was frowning so she directly get out of bed and said.

"Oh Im sorry you were drunk last night so I took care of you" She explained

"Its ok but to remind you no ones allowed to sleep in my bed but on me ok ONLY ME! I shouted

"Ok chill! why are you so mean?"

" Sorry! I think my head just hurt"

"It's ok you should get some rest"

"No it's ok, btw my name is Nathan Ricks and you?"

"I know you told me before you fainted mine is Kiarra Deans"

"Oh!"

"Wait what time is it? I think Dennis is waiting for us outside"

"Oh yeah"

When we went outside, we met with Dennis after 10 years. We shook hands and hug each other. He introduced me with Kiarra and vice-versa. When Kiarra and I laughed secretly it seems like my world changed and I thought "Do I like the girl I just met now?" I shook my head to remove my foolish thoughts but I can't stop looking at her so when I knew that Dennis will be leaving for California and Kiarra will be left here I thought to myself "I should do something so we can be close"

>>>>

Today is the day when Dennis will be leaving to California. It was 5 am when they left. So when Kiarra arrived home I saw her sad face and planned a way to change it. Timing, Dennis called and told me "Hey Nate, Please take care of Kiarra and tell her to eat plenty and make new friends." Then I replied " Sure, Dennis. Enjoy". So, I directly ran to her room and knocked.

" Kiarra...Kiarra...Kiarra, open up. It's about Dennis.." and I heard footsteps coming to the door

In a while the door opened to a worried Kiarra "What about Dennis?"

"Umhh, N-N-Nothing." Struggling to what I will say. Bad Idea! Really, Bad Idea!!

"Seriously???!! Can you not joke about that. Im not in the mood" she angrily said.

"Sorry! I just came to say thay Dennis called." Trying to keep her calm

"Dennis called? What did he say."

"He said that You should be healthy and try to make friends"

" Well, tell him to do the same thing"

"Okay, sorry about awhile ago" trying to make her calm.

"It's okay" she smiled

"By the way, Foods almost finished. So, care to join me?"

" Yeah, sure. Be there in a minute."

Walking towards the Kitchen while texting Dennis to forward what Kiarra just said.

To: Dennis

~Hey bro, "Do the same thing" accgd. to Kiarra.

Message sent!

Half way to my pocket my phone beeped.

From: Dennis

Thanks man! :)

While arranging the table I heard footsteps going down and looking at the back I saw a beautiful girl going down wearing a shiny blue shorts and some plain white shirt.

"Hello!" I said. Still ackward

"Hey!" She awkwardly said.

Our faces are near to each other and we kissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hiyaaaaaa!! It's been a long time since I uploaded this is a long chapter. Belated Merry Christmas guys and Belated Happy New Year :) So, I've been busy these days because exams are coming up. So yeah, THEY KISSED!! UNEXPECTED RIGHT???

Hope you enjoyyyyy :))) BYEEEE :)) :*