Chapter 13

Chapter 13- Anniversary Surprise

Kiarra's POV

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm that says Our Anniversary. Oh shiiit! Today is our anniversary. and I don't have any gift for him. Oh wait, he won't go home. I forgot.

I hurriedly took a bath and went downstairs. I spotted him watching TV. I directly took a seat beside him and kissed his cheek and I kissed him back.

"Would you like to eat outside" he asked

"Sure" I said, I ran to my room and changed my clothes. I chose shorts and a crop top.

I went downstairs to see him waiting outside the house, already changed, getting ready to leave. I hopped inside his car and face him smiling. He faced me and after few seconds the engine roared to life.

"So where are we going" I asked

"You'll see when we get there" he winked

I smiled. Few minutes have passed and we reached our destination. I never been to Seattle that's why I don't know this place. We went inside and order. The waiter asked us our order.

"Chicken and Spaghetti with Mash potatoes, please" I ordered

"Make that two, please" he said

"Drinks?" The waiter asked

"Pineapple juice"

"Iced tea, for me."

"Okay, coming up"

We chatted and chatted until our order's were served we said our thank you's to the waiter and eat our food silently.

When we were eating, I spotted a familiar person when I focused the person it clicked my head, he is the college best friend of my boyfriend, what is he doing here.. So I told Nathan

"Can we go home now, my head hurts."

"Ok sure, let me pay first." He raised his hand and called the waiter. "Bill please" he said to waiter. The waiter nodded and handed him the bill.

"Okay, lets go now. Fast!" I reached for his hands and pulled him.

"What's wrong?" He asked while running

"Don't ask"

We reached for his car and rested for awhile. After a few minutes, we arrived at his house and I ran to my room so I can sleep again. I heard someone knocking but I didn't open, I didn't realize that I fell asleep.

>>>>>>>

I woke up and it is already evening. Woah! How many hours did I sleep. I washed my face and went downstairs. I heard boys laughing and I called Nathan's name. When I went to the living room. I was shocked...

"Happy anniversary, babe"

-------------------

A/N

Heeey guys, so how are you??please please please vote. Hehehe if you want, though. And if you want to message me, I will reply.

Byee :) enjoy ;)