Two

Jungkook, engulfed by the guilt, made his way inside the room where Jimin was resting.
A tear slowly fell from jungkooks eyes as seeings any of his hyungs hurt broke his heart especially as it was his fault, or so he thought.

Jimin lead there sleeping with his puffy cheeks, messy blonde hair and thick lips, cuddled in almost a hundred blankets. He just looked like the softest human alive.

Jungkooks face suddenly started forming a smile and jungkook couldn't understand what about this image in-front of him made him smile. But it did.

Jungkook sat beside Jimin just admiring his beautiful face and waited for him to wake up, all while still crying

"Don't cry!" Jimin whispered as his eyes slowly opened.

"Hyung you're awake! Are you okay? I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Jungkook cried as he put his head in his hands.

"No it's not your fault jk! I saw you needed the oxygen and no one helped you so as your Hyung obviously I would give it to you. Don't feel bad I would have done the exact same for taehyung too" Jimin lied as he tried to smile.

(Jimin always felt somewhat different for jungkook but never made any sort of move as he knew jungkook didn't view him that way, only as a Hyung.)

Hearing Jimin confess he would have done this for tae too made jungkooks heart feel like it had stopped. But why? Jungkook couldn't understand why he was feeling this way as he never felt like this before. Why was he so upset that his Hyung said he would do this for another person?

"Hyung I will wait for you until you're better and then I'll drive you home tonight."

(Find our what happens when jk takes Jimin home in the next chapter)

Please share my story ❤️