Six

The next morning Jimin woke up in the arms of jungkook, the man who he has been in love with for so long without letting him know.
Jimin just fell back to sleep happily.
However when he woke up jungkook was gone and Jimin was alone.

Why did I do that! I am straight I can't keep doing this! But it just feels right to be in his arms! No I have to stay away from him he makes me feel weird feelings!
Jungkook thought to himself while packing last minute.

"Let's go!" Taehyung shouted as he was getting impatient in the mini bus that was taking them to the airport. "Jimin sit with me! Let's play some Nintendo together" tae said.

Without thinking twice Jimin sat there and but as jungkook walked past for some strange reason he was bothered by what he saw. Even though he wanted to stay away from Jimin he didn't want anyone else near him.

//////

After a LONG flight they finally reached the US got into their hotel rooms all settled. Jimin and jungkook didn't speak at all but Jimin thought everything was fine between them it must have just been bad timing all day. However they were both put into a room to share.

As Jimin sat in bed he was just going through Twitter when he got the notification for Jins vlive (eat jin) he ran to jins room and went to sit in the corner to watch his Hyung do the live but jin exposed him to the camera and so Jimin had to join.

"JM! everyone the beatiful fairy Jimin is here to eat with me right Jimin?" Jin said forcefully.

"Yes Hyung"Jimin replied with a soft smile.

During this jk was with taehyung playing video games when he noticed the live notification and went to join. However jin wasn't letting him in the room to be funny so jungkook laughed it off and stared his own live in his room to get revenge (lol).

Soon Jimin came to apologise to jungkook and it was the first time they had spoken all day. Jungkook was being very blunt with Jimin only giving him one word answers as he thought this was the best way to not have any more situations like before.

Suddenly Jimin approached jungkook and stared rubbing his chest to make sure jungkook knew he was sorry...

Jungkook was shocked and nervous as there were millions of people watching this. They were watching his chest being rubbed by another man. He was so worried people would think weird things about him. He was worried people would question his sexuality. Jungkook suddenly got angry at Jimin for putting him in this position again.

Jungkook suddenly said
"Okay everyone I'm pretty tired to I am going to sleep I will be back soon I love you all byeeee" and ended the live so quickly.

"Why did you end it like th-" (Jimin got cut off)

"Just STOP! Stop coming near me all the time! You're so clingy it's annoying! Didn't you get the message last time when I pushed you away?! I don't want to be seen doing things like this with someone like you?!"

"Someone like me?" Jimin replied while looking down.

"Someone fat and discussing like you!"
Jungkook froze.

Suddenly jungkook remembered what jin had told him about jimins disorder.
He watched Jimins heart break as tears strolled down his red face.
He wished he could turn back the time. He didn't mean it at all he thought Jimin was one of the most beautiful people he has ever seen! He just wanted to say something hurtful to Jimin so he could understand how serious he was. But that was it he had just said the worst thing possible to his hyung. He instantly regretted it more than anything.
And Jimins heart could not take in what had just come out of jks mouth. He was the one person Jimin really loved and he thought jungkook thought better of him but obviously he was wrong.

Poor Jimin stood there and hung his head in shame with tears all over his face

and just like that, jimins heart shattered....

Please share and vote ❤️