Twenty three

As Jimin woke up they next day he noticed that he was alone and jungkook had left the hotel room. He didn't think much of it so he just had a shower and did his hair. He decided to wear his tight black jeans with a baggy white T-shirt that was a little see through and that exposed his collar bone. After all of that Jimin wore his favourite boots and sat there waiting for jungkook to see what was planned for the day.

Before jungkook came back there was a loud noise coming from the a/c in their room even when it was off. So Jimin decided to walk down to the reception and ask if they could either fix it or move them to a different room.

"Hi I'm from room 383 is there any chance someone could go up to my room and check what the loud noise is that comes from the      a/c?" Jimin said with a smile.

"Yes we will send someone up to check right away, in the mean time why don't you wait here" the man said as he pointed to the bar with a suspicious look on his face.

"Okay" Jimin said thinking nothing of it.

Little did Jimin know that this member of staff seemed really interested in him and told him to wait at the bar to try and trick him into getting a drink with him.

"Hi I'm Fuji I work here as the receptionist" the man said with a creepy smile.

"Okay.... is my room done yet?" Jimin said with a little bit of confusion.

As they both sat there uncomfortably jungkook walked back into the hotel and saw them both straight away but they didn't see him.

"Don't worry you can be comfortable with be." The man said forcefully while putting his hand high up on jimins thigh.

"DONT touch me!!" Jimin said smacking his hand away.

Seeing the man do that to Jimin nearly made jungkook go insane and beat his ass but fortunately seeing Jimin slap the guys hand away sort of calmed him.

Jungkook couldn't believe what he saw next. The guy touched Jimin again! He obviously didn't get the message. Jungkook walked over there and dropped his bags on the floor.

"Jungkook you're here!" Jimin said with relief in his voice.

Jungkook grabbed the guys hand and pulled it all the way backwards nearly breaking it. The man squealed in pain. However jungkook was clam and only gritted his teeth.

"If you even think about ever laying a finger on my man again I will destroy you" jungkook said angrily.

"Do you understand?" jungkook continued.

The man nodded in pain.

"That's enough jungkook. He's not worth it." Jimin said.

Jungkook picked his bags back up and grabbed jimins hand dragging him all the way back to their room.

When they reached the room jungkook finally let go of jimins hand and paused for a second while looking at Jimin.

"You're joking aren't you?" Jungkook sneered.

"What?" Jimin asked confused.

"You're really going out dressed like that and then wonder why people throw themselves at you! What do you expect?!" Jungkook shouted.

Suddenly tears filled up jimins eyes.

"Why are you yelling at me? I didn't mean to cause trouble" Jimin said while looking down.

Jungkooks angry face started to drop and became more soft. He realised it wasn't jimins fault.
He pulled Jimin in for a hug and squeezed him tight.

"I'm sorry baby. I just got angry that other people think they can just hit on you all the time it frustrates me. Just make sure next time you want to go out looking this sexy, I'm with you so that I can protect you from all of these creeps." Jungkook said trying to make things better.

Jimin looked up and jungkook and smiled.

"Okay kookie" Jimin said while puckering his lips for a kiss.

Jungkook kissed him deeply.

"What's in the bag anyway?" Jimin asked curiously.

"Ohhhhhhhhh I forgot! SURPRISE!" jungkook shouted exitedly.

Jimin looked in the bag and pulled out a Halloween mask that came with a big black gown.

"Omg yay!" Jimin said

"Now we can go and act however we want. No one will know it's us!" Jimin continued.

Every time jungkook saw Jimin smile because of something he did it made him so happy.

"You know it's our last day here Hyung." Jungkook said with a sad face

"I know it is but let's just enjoy it so much that we will never forget it." Jimin said.

///////

They had such a good night together as a couple and they were partying and dancing all night. They could be comfortable together in public and it made them so happy.

When they got back from the hotel they were both sober even though they did have a few drinks. They decided not to get fully drunk so that they could remember everything.

Jimin took off his mask, washed his face and walked back into the room with one of Jungkooks T-shirts and his tight boxers on.

Jungkooks jaw dropped when he saw Jimin.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Jungkook said breathing fast.

Jimin laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

Jungkook got up and went to get changed on his way out he spanked Jimin so hard.

"Get on the bed and wait."  Jungkook said While biting his lip.

Jimin got so excited and went straight to the bed...........