Three

Jimin finally felt better and was able to get up and jungkook was right by his side helping him with everything.

"Have the others left?" Jimin said  clinging to jungkooks arm as he didn't feel strong enough on his own.

"Yes Hyung they left a while ago" jungkook replied.

"You should have left with them kookie I could have made it home okay on my own, you need to rest too" Jimin said with a soft tone.

Jungkook just stayed silent still feeling guilty and confused, they soon reached the car and jungkook got in the drivers seat and Jimin slowly lowered himself into the passenger seat. Jungkook suddenly remembered he left his bag inside.

"Oh no! I've left my bag, I won't be long Hyung I'll just run back and get it." Jungkook said with frustration.

"That's fine I'll just wait for you." Jimin said with a cute smile which made jungkook so warm inside.

Slowly Jimin started to drift into a deep sleep and before he knew it he had fallen completely asleep in the car seat before jungkook was even back.

A few minutes later jungkook got back in the car..

"Sorry I took so lo-" jungkook suddenly stopped speaking when he saw Jimin had fallen asleep again. Jungkook smiled as he saw the angel but realised Jimin had forgotten to put his seatbelt on. Jungkook Leaned over jimins body and put the belt over him and into the socket. Before he stared to drive he just had one last look at his sleeping Hyung (a very long last look).

"How can someone look so pretty whilst sleeping?"jungkook whispered.

Soon they reached the dorm and jungkook reluctantly woke Jimin up by stroking his arm.

"Hyung we are home, do you need help walking inside?" Jungkook asked with concern.

Jimin could do nothing but nod due to his lack of energy and out of nowhere jungkook walked around to jimins door and picked him up (bridal style) and carried him to his room, Jimin cuddled into jungkooks neck and felt very comfortable.

"Sleep well Hyung we have to film for some interviews tomorrow" jungkook said as he gently laid Jimin down on the bed.