Nineteen

Jungkook wanted to show everyone how he sees Jimin and he wanted to do something for Jimin to show how much he loved him.

He suddenly remembered how Jimin mentioned that he wanted to go to Tokyo for a trip and jungkook thought this would be the perfect place to take him.
Jungkook quickly spoke with their manager and asked when they had a few days off. As soon as he got confirmation, he went straight online and bought their tickets and booked a hotel for just the two of them.

Jungkook knew that he had never really shown affection to Jimin in public or in front of army so it would be easy for someone to get the idea that they aren't so close. He then suddenly got the idea that he could film their whole trip to save the memories to look back at in the future.

/////////

The next day jungkook woke up and saw Jimin sleeping next to him and smiled as he was so happy that he was able to see him every morning.  Jungkook kissed his head played with his hair. Jimin slowly woke up and just cuddled jungkook.

"I want to just stay like this all day" Jimin said while snuggling up to jungkook.

"Me too" jungkook said softly.

"I have a surprise for you though Hyung" jungkook said

Jimins head lifted like a little puppy.

"What is it? Jimin asked excitedly.

Jungkook found him so cute and just giggled.

"Give me a kiss and I will tell you" jungkook said with a cheeky smile.

Jimin quickly got up and kissed jungkook passionately.

Jungkook showed Jimin the tickets from his phone.

Jimin was so shocked he just put his head in his hands and started to tear up. He was so touched that jungkook would actually do this, it was so romantic! 

"Why are you crying?" Jungkook asked while laughing.

Jimin got up and sat on Jungkooks lap facing him and gave him a big hug.

"I love you so much jungkook, thank you"
Jimin said with his face in Jungkooks neck.

"I love you to Hyung but you need to quickly pack because we are leaving tomorrow morning" jungkook said.