Twenty one

As the morning came after a night of wild passion they both woke up comfortably and got ready for the day.

When they left the hotel Jimin noticed Jungkook was filming him with a camera.

"Stopppp why are you filming" Jimin said with a cute voice.

" This is just for us. It's to save our memories of this trip don't worry no one will see it." Jungkook replied.

So as they continued on the trip Jimin goofed off more and more and it was all caught on camera. Jungkook loved filming his hyung it let people see the way he saw Jimin. Jungkook knew he wanted to do something with the video to show how much he loves Jimin.

As they walked around the mall in Japan they came across a jewellery store and Jimins eyes lit up.

" let's get matching rings!!" Jimin said excitedly.

As jungkook wasn't a big fan of jewellery like Jimin was he just pulled a face of disinterest and slowly Jimins smile faded. Jungkook immediately realised that he had just turned down something that Jimin obviously wanted to do and Jungkooks main focus was to make Jimin  happy. Embarrassed, Jimin stood the shop visibly upset and jungkook knew just how to fix it.

"Oh Hyung there is that shoe shop that you wanted to look in! I'm just going to stay here and look for a watch to give to my dad on his birthday. I'll meet you there." Jungkook said with a smile.

As Jimin left Jungkook quickly: Bought the rings, had them gift wrapped, put them in his bag and walked out of the store to meet Jimin.

Jimin tried on some of the shoes that were on display at the shop and suddenly a girl runs over with a camera in her hand and politely asks if they will take a picture with her. Now because this was a private trip there was no security and Jimin felt a little anxious. Jungkook could see this and calmly explained that as it was their time off they weren't going to take pictures. The girl nicely understood and walked away.

"I feel so bad" Jimin said with sad eyes.

"No don't be silly Hyung this is OUR vacation this is our time off. We deserve a break too." Jungkook said with a reassuring smile.

As they got back to their hotel room Jimin went straight to shower and jungkook quietly placed the box of couples rings on their bed and left to go to the gym.

As Jimin came back into the room he changed into his pyjamas while not even noticing the small box. He got into the bed and dozed off.

When jungkook walked into the room a huge pout appeared on his face as he sat there waiting for Jimin to wake up. He watched tv to pass the time.

Jimin slowly started moving and woke up.
"Oh you're back" Jimin said with a warm smile in the middle of a stretch.

"Mmm" jungkook replied moodily.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked concerned.

"Nothing." Jungkook answered with a straight face.

Jimin got up and sat next to jungkook and started cuddling him and asking him what's wrong.
Soon jungkook couldn't take it anymore and a small smile took over his face.

"Well Hyung I bought you a nice gift and you didn't even see it. I got it for you because I know you wanted it and you didn't even look at it. Obviously I'm sad." Jungkook said with the biggest pout/smile.

Jimin just laughed.  He couldn't handle how cute jungkook was when he was moody.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. Where is It? Let's open it together!" Jimin said looking up at his love.

Jungkook pointed like a child and Jimin couldn't help but keep giggling.

Jimin picked up the box and slowly opened it and when he saw what was inside he got so exited and started smiling widely.

"Omg jungkook you actually got them for us! Aren't they pretty! Let's put them on right now!" Jimin said.

Jungkook loved how happy Jimin was and pulled him in for a big hug.

"Thank you jungkook" Jimin said softly.

"You're welcome Hyung" jungkook replied with a smile.

Jimin deeply kissed jungkook and lied on top of him.

"Let's watch movies and eat lots of snacks together tonight jungkook I want us to be like a normal couple!" Jimin said.

This sounded perfect to Jungkook. Firstly that they could relax all night and secondly the fact that Jimin was so exited about eating.

"Okay Hyung that sounds good. Also don't forget we have to wake up early tomorrow for your other surprise." Jungkook said sternly.

"Don't worry I will set 10 alarms to make sure we wake up early" Jimin laughed.

Little did Jimin know jungkook was going to take him to the place he had always wanted to go to ever since he was a child. 🎡🎠