Now She's Getting Married

Alec Benjamin - Now She's Getting Married

Twice's Mina

----------

Y/N fix his tie. The big day is here and he wants to be on his best look for her since she's someone important to him.

He took his cologne and sprayed some on his wrists and nape before grabbing his suit jacket and wears it. He takes a look at himself one last time in the mirror.

'Let's do this.'

Feeling satisfied, he grabs his car keys and her gift before leaving for the venue.

He passes through the places that they used to go and spend their time together. He chuckled as he thinks about it. It's like his final trip down memory lane before everything ends.

It all started at the park.

Flashback...

He was buying an ice cream for himself. He handed the ice cream man the money and just when he starts walking away, a girl bumped into him.

"I'm sorry sir! I didn't see yo-" She covered her mouth when she saw him. His face is covered in ice cream, the girl doesn't know whether she should laugh or apologize.

She told him to wait as she went to the parlor and asked for some napkins. She returns to him and wipes the ice cream on his face.

"I'm so so sorry... I was jogging and my mind got distracted-"

"Hey, it's okay. If you really feel bad, just buy me another ice cream."

"Y-yes..."

Funny how a disastrous incident can lead them into something amazing. They enjoyed the ice creams as they get to know each other.

Her name is Myoui Mina. She was kind and soft. She was the girl of your dreams, and you got lucky enough when she said yes to a date.

It's a simple movie date and you two had fun. You two were watching a scary movie. Mina would cling to your arm every time she felt a jump scare is about to happen.

"I'm sorry Y/N-ssi. I was too touchy during the movie." She feels embarrassed after apologizing to you.

"It's okay Mina-ssi. I would be lying if I say I don't enjoy your touc-" The couple felt even more embarrassed after what Y/N just said out loud.

Nevertheless, she feel something towards you and you feel something towards her. People would say you two are meant for each other.

And you two are. At the time.

Things keep going well between you and Mina. You feel it's the time to officially make her yours. You asked for a picnic at the park with her. The same park where you two met for the first time.

She agreed and asked if you two can have the date at night since she's busy during the day. You felt more excited hearing her response and starts planning for the date.

She was impressed by your efforts. You set up little lights around the picnic mat which she found to be so beautiful.

The two of you starts slow with a little bit of eating and drinking. When you feel the mood is right you asked her for a dance. She hesitated but agrees with your offer.

You hold each other's hands and waists firmly as you two starts to move according to the rhythm of the music.

"Yah. I can't dance~" Mina whined as you twirl her around. "You look like a pro honestly Mina-ya~" You two dance the night away before resting and watching the night sky together.