If I tried to write angst

Okay so this chapter is a little different, it's not relevant to the plot of any of the scenarios, so it's kind of like a bad ending. So these are just what could of happened but didn't.

Also, a little side note I can't write angst so this is probably the closest your gonna get for anything sad in this  T>T

Tanjiro- you don't except his sister-(your age in this is 18, Sanemi-21, Tanjiro-16)

It was a few weeks after the fight with upper moon 6, a few weeks that Nezuko had tried to attack me. I had excepted her before this but after the attack I just couldn't. I had doubts about her before but this pushed it over the edge. I hadn't talked to tanjiro afterwords either but you could tell he felt bad about it, he'd tried to talk to you multiple times but you had ignored it, you didn't really want to be reminded of what had happened.

That night I had been walking around a koi pond near the butterfly mansion, I'd planned to start going on missions again but it was hard to move my arm after the accident. I knew I wouldn't be able to continue my work and that destroyed my everything, my hopes were to one day be able to save thousands of people, but now that that was in ruins I didn't really have the means to do anything. I knew it wasn't really Nezuko and that it was more her demonic instincts, but it was those instincts that scared me. What if Tanjiro hadn't been there, If he'd gotten there a minute later I probably would have died.

I respect tanjiro and his dreams to save his sister, so I'm going to keep his sister hurting me a secret. But I can't be around them anymore. I was distracted from my thoughts by a sound from behind me, and speak of the devil it was nezuko. She looked sad and upset, this clearly hurt her too, she was mad at herself at what she did. But that didn't change anything. She took a step towards me, me taking one back "hey... get away from me!" I said taking another one back. Her eyes seemed to widen before cloud with sadness "listen I know that wasn't you out there but I still don't want to be near you! It doesn't change what you did!" I exclaimed before walking away from her. I turned a corner to be met face to face with tanjiro.

I sighed my frown deepening "I won't tell anyone about what she did, but that doesn't mean I want to be around her. I'm sorry Tanjiro.. maybe I'll forgive her one day, but goodbye" I said walking past him. My arm wouldn't heal to how it was so I wouldn't ever be able to fight again. I picked up the clothes in my room and left. Walking out of the mansion, the further I got away the more I felt bad. "Hey, your tanjiro's girl right? What's up?"

"Oh Shinazugawa, hello. We broke up"

After the fight with Muzan-

It had been about a year since me and tanjiro broke up and during that time I had gotten together with Sanemi. I'm turning 18 in about a Month and he's 21, but after the night that me and Tanjiro broke up he helped me get through it. I felt bad for the two but  what's said is done. Most of the pillars had died during the battle with the remaining upper moons and their leader, but sanemi had survived. At this time we were actually walking through the halls of the butterfly mansion talking about what to do next when we spotted Nezuko.

Sanemi walked up to her and placed a hand on her head and smiled, he retracted his hand as I walked up to them. Sanemi getting the hint left for a few minutes. "Nezuko... I forgive you, and I'm sorry for not putting more trust in you" I said bowing a little the standing up straight "and I'm sorry things didn't work out between me and your brother but he's got somebody else now and we've made up. Besides that I shouldn't have acted so irrationally and I am sorry for that"

The girl looked happy despite having tears in the corner of her eyes, she bowed as well and we hugged each other before parting ways.

Inosuke- you reject him