9

Hey babies !! Just found out my mum wants another baby 😦 so I'm gonna have 3 younger siblings sooner or later 😱

Naruto pov

' Ya'know Kyuu ' ' hmm ?? ' ' I can get used to this ' ' ya no kidding kit, its so calm and peaceful plus there's no one to hurt us ' I frown a little then I open my eyes and stare at the clouds.

" You ready Naruto ?? " I look over at Kakashi-sensei and nod. I stand up and dust myself off then we start walking off.

" So Kakashi-sensei " " hmm ?? " " what is our mission exactly ?? " " we just have to bring a scroll to the Kazekage nothing to difficult right ?? " I giggle and nod Kakashi then goes back to reading.

' I think that one of my younger siblings is in Suna Naruto ' ' really ?? ' ' yes really ' ' I'll try to find him and the jinjuriki maybe I can befriend him/her, ya'know ?? ' ' yes it'll be good for you to talk to someone who understands, even for a day or 2 that you're there ' I smile to my self and nod " yea "

" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME NARUTO ?!?! " " huh ?? " Sakura grabs my collar and yanks me towards her " why you !! " " w-wait !! " she slams her fist into my face and I land on the ground.

" Ow !! W-what did I do ?!?! " " don't act Naruto !! You agreed with her that I look fat, ugly AND that I have a huge forehead !! All you do is get in everyone's way and drag everyone down !! Why don't you just disappear already it's not like anyone would care !! IN FACT WE'LL ALL THROUGH A PARTY !! "

I stare at her as she tries catching her breath then her eyes widen " N-Naruto I didn't mean t- " " no, it's fine " I stand up and dust myself off. I start walking away " c'mon guys "

I tune everything out and just walk while staring at the ground. ' you ok kit ?? ' ' yea ' ' don't lie to me ' ' my own team doesn't want me ' I nit my brows together ' then, what's stopping me ' ' what are you talking about kit ?? ' ' running away '

Kurama just stays quiet after that. I dig my nails into the palms of my hands. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look over at Kakashi-sensei " you ok ?? " I just nod my head yes.

After a few hours of walking we decide to make a camp. " Ok Naruto, Sasuke go get wood for the fire and Sakura you're going to help me clean up the leaves " " hai "

We start walking off picking up random sticks and branches. On the way back he walks infront of me. " you know she didn't mean that, right ?? " " so you're on her side "

He shakes his head no " no I'm not " " hmm " I walk around him " Naruto " I hear his branches fall then he grabs my shoulder turing me around and making me drop my branches.

" Hey, she didnt mean it and I'm not on her side " " then why are you trying to make me forgive her ?? " " I'm not, I'm just saying that she didnt mean it. She was crying and saying that she's sorry but you just ignored her the whole time. What's up with that ?? "

" I was ignoring everyone and everthing not just her Sasuke " he stares at me for a couple of seconds then he cups my cheeks " don't take her words to heart Naruto, I know for a fact that Iruka would miss you. In fact I, would miss you. "

I feel myself blush a little then he starts picking up some of the branches from the floor. He starts walking off I turn towards him and just stare for a second.

" H-Hey wait " I grab his shoulder  turning him around making him drop everything again. I grab the front of his shirt and pull him towards me.

I then press my lips against his while closing my eyes. I feel him tense up so I pull away and stare at him. " N-Naruto I .... um .... I- .... look you're a good guy b-but I'm not .... gay " I frown as I feel my heart shader to pieces.

" But you just said th- " " I meant as in sparing together " " oh " I look down at the ground " s-sorry " I watch as he picks up the branches again then walks off.

I feel tears running down my face and I imediatly start wiping them away ' no, no don't cry. YOU WHERE EXPECTING THIS DUMBASS STOP FUCKING CRYING YOU WEAKLING !! ' " Naruto " I look up at Kurama.

 YOU WHERE EXPECTING THIS DUMBASS STOP FUCKING CRYING YOU WEAKLING !! ' " Naruto " I look up at Kurama

( A/N HOW HE LOOKS )

He wraps his arms around me tightly and I sigh closing my eyes and hugging him back " you are NOT weak. Do you understand me ?? " I keep quiet and he sighs.

" I'm running away "

Hey guys what's up ?? Hope you liked this chapter

805 words