Chapter 24

ACHILLES

"You fucker! Pezzo di merda!" (Piece of shit!) Domenico growled before his fist connected with my jaw.

Right after I left my room, Domenico was knocking on Giselle's, and when he saw the look on my face, he just  immediately knew what happened.

What fuckery did I do.

It was the first time that Domenico ever laid a hand on me.

I felt my body fell to the floor when he shoved me hard but I didn't move to fight him.

I know I deserve this. Fuck I deserve to die for what I did!

Domenico then grabbed my collar to pull me up only to land another punch on my left eye.

"Did you know what you did?! l'hai appena rovinata! romperla completamente! (You just ruined her! Completely break her!) fool!" he yelled over and over again, this time kicking me on my stomach as I cough out for air.

"What is going on in here?!" the alarmed voice of my mother was heard as the door to my office opened causing Domenico to stop with his actions before he faced her.

"Ask your good for nothing son what the fucking hell is going on!" he growled before he spit on the floor near me and marched out of my office.

My mother immediately rushed to my side, helping me to stand up before she led me to a seat.

"What Is going on Achilles?" she asked me worriedly, eyeing my busted lip and bruised eye curtesy of Domenico.

I couldn't answer her. I couldn't even look at her.

"Achilles, tell me. Please!" she begged at me before she clasped my hand.

It only made me feel suffocated.

"I messed up, mom," I answered her with a low voice.

"What? Achilles, what do you mean?" she asked me, completely confused.

I feel the same mom. I feel so confused.

Why did I do that?! Fucking hell my emotions got the best of me and I just lost control... That was my pathetic excuse.

"I.. I—"

I couldn't say it. I couldn't believe that I did that. Me!

"I.. I v-violated her.." my voice was low. So low in fact that I wasn't sure if she heard me but with the way her whole demeanor changed was my clue that she did hear me.

"W-who are you talking about?" she asked me, her voice nearly breaking before she let go of my hand and turned to face me completely.

I turned to her too before I took a deep breath.

"Giselle,"

A second haven't even passed when I felt the sting on my cheek from her palm.

She slapped me.

I raised my eyes to look at her but regretted it the moment I saw tears streaming down her face.

"How.. How could you do that?" her voice was dripping in pain as she stared at me.

Her whole body was slightly shaking, an indication that she was trying so hard not to explode.